2016 THP Kickoff Classic Sponsored By Kentwool

Very cool that we'll be the first to get to try out the live scoring during a THP event. Still need to get through 8 hours today at work and pack everything up. Here's hoping UPS delivers my irons today!

Subscribed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very cool that we'll be the first to get to try out the live scoring during a THP event. Still need to get through 8 hours today at work and pack everything up. Here's hoping UPS delivers my irons today!

What's your tracking info say?

What's your tracking info say?

Ha. He said it was out the door in Scottsdale but no tracking info. Fingers crossed. Just noticed we get to play the lakes tomorrow! Going to be a great test

I look forward to following this with the live scoring updates!

Well Hello There!
bc31285d1fbd0fc3a1d7032a0f884722.jpg

Hmmm no pants? I'll have them in tow.

Safe travels everyone.

Don't forget to bring this:

HolyHandGrenade.jpg

Could come in handy if things don't go our way :alien:

2016 THP Kickoff Classic Sponsored By Kentwool

Looks great GG!

ATTENTION:

The weekend itinerary has just been sent to everyone. Please read it in full, including the dinner info.

Thanks!

Thank you GG

Thanks GG!

At the Meet and Greet Dinner, there are some things we will go over as a group.

1. Scoring and how it works.
2. Formats and how they will work
3. Handicaps and how they are figured
4. How the MVP is chosen and the criteria (Golden Ticket on the line)
5. If there are any changes to anything that has been done.

ATTENTION:

The weekend itinerary has just been sent to everyone. Please read it in full, including the dinner info.

Thanks!
Just read everything, when do you need to know about Saturday night?

By sometime tomorrow would be great.

Will do. Thanks again for all that you, JB and all of the THP staff do. Y'all are the best.

One more announcement.
Saturday evening, the Sunday pairings will be announced for those that stay for dinner at the Grill.
You can do what you want that night and do not have to come to the Grill for dinner of course, and they will be posted in the first post of this thread.

One more announcement.
Saturday evening, the Sunday pairings will be announced for those that stay for dinner at the Grill.
You can do what you want that night and do not have to come to the Grill for dinner of course, and they will be posted in the first post of this thread.

I know where the Wool Warriors will be.

At Acres?

Remember to check the thread to know who you are playing on Sunday, as we announce them Saturday night at the Grill.

Remember to check the thread to know who you are playing on Sunday, as we announce them Saturday night at the Grill.

I'll be there for the announcement. Forgot the :sarcasm: in the other post.

Back