Northern Trust 2016

Bubba is always one of my favorites, after Jordan self destructed I was rooting for Bubba.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
I like Bubba also. Love to see him hit the ball and how he works it on every shot.
The THP is the only place I ever see anything negative regarding Bubba. Same with Johnnie Miller.
I guess I like those two because they speak their mind and ain't part of the coombya of the tour which is why it seems to bother a lot of people on this forum.

I like Bubba also. Love to see him hit the ball and how he works it on every shot.
The THP is the only place I ever see anything negative regarding Bubba. Same with Johnnie Miller.
I guess I like those two because they speak their mind and ain't part of the coombya of the tour which is why it seems to bother a lot of people on this forum.
Most of my non THP buddies I play with hate Bubba also

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Interesting, most everyone I know (not THPers) can't stand Bubba because he is a crybaby prick...and I honestly have never talked to a single person who could stand to listen to Miller. I don't think the hate for these two guys is isolated to THP, at all.

Cool, Bubba got another win.

I don't know the guy, so I can't say whether he's a prick or not, but I do like watching golf his ball.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just like seeing KJ play some solid golf and post good finishes. That dude is ageless, and still has a very simple, powerful swing.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Interesting, most everyone I know (not THPers) can't stand Bubba because he is a crybaby prick...and I honestly have never talked to a single person who could stand to listen to Miller. I don't think the hate for these two guys is isolated to THP, at all.

I have to agree. Everyone I know thinks Bubba is a tool........

Back