2016 Firestone C.C. (South Course) Titleist Ball Haul April 14th, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
The flights I'm looking at are in and out of CAK which I think is pretty close. I broached the subject and didn't get shot down so there is hope!

The flights I'm looking at are in and out of CAK which I think is pretty close. I broached the subject and didn't get shot down so there is hope!

Haha. Awesome! Keep me posted and like I said, I can look into a overnight room cost at the club. (It's actually not as bad as you might think)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AM tee times could work. This is a Thursday right?

Wow, great offer, wish I could make that work somehow.

For anyone who can't make this, don't fret. I'm totally open to anyone wanting to come in and play. Guest fees are normally $235 (kinda steep) but I guess it depends on when and how you play it. I have 2/3 tee times blocked off the day the course closes and re-opens for the Bridgestone Inv. Plus there are 2 other courses that are really great also.

In for Ball Haul

Go ahead and count me in!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Yes it really is! Where do you belong out there?

Clubcorp owns one of the clubs I'm a member at so for a few extra bucks a month you can play any of their properties for a cart fee.

First post updated with names of who's in!

Very gracious offer but the timing won't work for me this time. Maybe next year!!

Well maybe on 16

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

It's only 7400yds....

d7cf5a9cfc11bcd480d40a2d4d6c9c2d.jpg
cc7e9929314aaa7513a2de2c413ed02f.jpg

What a generous offer, PKorf! THPers rock.

Awesome offer again PKorf, I definitely plan to make it down there at some point this year, but the wife and I are seeing Springsteen that night, so can't make it work. Sure you guys will have a blast.

Awesome offer again PKorf, I definitely plan to make it down there at some point this year, but the wife and I are seeing Springsteen that night, so can't make it work. Sure you guys will have a blast.

I wouldn't miss Springsteen either!

It's only 7400yds....

d7cf5a9cfc11bcd480d40a2d4d6c9c2d.jpg
cc7e9929314aaa7513a2de2c413ed02f.jpg

I think we could handle the Hybrid set and add on the championship tee on 16! :0

Dude that sounds awesome! Hmmmm ... Ohio is not that far away. Would love to try and make this one.

2016 Firestone C.C. (South Course) Titleist Ball Haul April 14th, 2016

Going off of #1

8:35
8:45
8:55

Booked for that Thursday morning. Have to cancel 4 days in advance to not get charged for unused times.

If it works out better for afternoon times I can move them but had to grab these to get enough together going off of #1

Dude that sounds awesome! Hmmmm ... Ohio is not that far away. Would love to try and make this one.

Let me know! Tee times are booked!

What did we play last year? Seemed like it was around 7000-7100 yes if I remember correctly, and this was partly during a torrential downpour!

What did we play last year? Seemed like it was around 7000-7100 yes if I remember correctly, and this was partly during a torrential downpour!

Yea I think we played the hybrids. Will just depend on the weather and conditions I suppose. Makes no difference to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back