The Prediction with Jamie Sadlowski

Noelle crushes Zack pretty easily in this one. He had no comeback for the zingers in this video and that doesn’t bode well

Yeah, the interview was a #8and6 beatdown. Think it's going to be closer on the course though. Zack's team is no joke

Hahaha! Loved that! I think it’s obvious Team Noelle is gonna win, Sadlowski made some really valid points:)

Hahaha! Loved that! I think it’s obvious Team Noelle is gonna win, Sadlowski made some really valid points:)

You know. It’s not baseball.

Team Noelle is going to make Zack ugly cry I think.

I'm all in with Team Noelle! Going to be a blast.

Such a great video that brings out Jamie's dry humor. He's so funny, but quick about it. He'll say something, then like 3 min later you're like wait did he just hit me with a dig? :D Zack can crush it for sure, Noelle is a model of consistency....I dunno..I wouldn't put money on either. So much can come from how the THP team helps carry the captain. I can't wait to follow along, gonna be a classic.

Pretty cool he would do that. Gonna be a fun week for this!

This is going to be such fun event...
I’m backing Team Zack only for the fact that I’d like to see someone that shares 99% of my DNA Sequence get a tag...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never bet against a lady. Team Noelle for the win.

Awesome video! Team Noelle will bring the beat down!

Hahaha that was awesome. Jaime is a lot of fun. Even with the length disadvantage I'm taking Team Noelle all day

That was so awesome! Jamie is a funny dude, and I think he's found his second (third?) calling: give that guy a mic!

This will be one heck of a match and follow. Lots of game on both teams, with big personalities to match. I wish it was broadcasted live; no doubt I'd watch every minute.

That was so awesome! Jamie is a funny dude, and I think he's found his second (third?) calling: give that guy a mic!

This will be one heck of a match and follow. Lots of game on both teams, with big personalities to match. I wish it was broadcasted live; no doubt I'd watch every minute.

It would be fun to have live videos of this one... Cut ins with interviews... Two great Captain’s w/ some of the best sticks on the Forum. This will be a must follow, no doubt.

It would be fun to have live videos of this one... Cut ins with interviews... Two great Captain’s w/ some of the best sticks on the Forum. This will be a must follow, no doubt.

Hopefully we can get some sort of live feed going for you fellas, that’s definitely gonna be part of my prep for the event. Obviously from the video you can tell the captains both want to win, so I’m sure the on course trash talk will be contagious. I’ll do everything I can to bring as much of it as I can to the forum;-)

That was hilarious! #teamnoelle!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Jamie is awesome, great video

"You don't sit in the outfield and scratch your head for 4 hours." LMAO

This was a hilarious and great interview. Zach almost looked like a deer in the headlights!!! Love that Noelle is gonna be playing the tees with us so there isn’t any hard feelings when we win it. Also just a side note, BL has to use a 30” driver for this event.

This was a hilarious and great interview. Zach almost looked like a deer in the headlights!!! Love that Noelle is gonna be playing the tees with us so there isn’t any hard feelings when we win it. Also just a side note, BL has to use a 30” driver for this event.

A 30” driver may keep us within a gas station from him instead of a full blown WalMart!

I will bring Dirks Junior driver for him to use. His tball bat wont be making the trip for Zach though...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Awesome video, love the trash talking/commentating

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

This was awesome!

You get 14 of these and not one bat

Sit in the outfield for four hours lol

It’s no secret who Jamie thinks is going to win. No secret. Now let’s do the darn thing.

Gotta go with Team Noelle. If you need some tips, get Zack a couple Jack and Cokes like we did at the Game Changer. That'll tip the scales to Noelle for sure.

Noelle is already in Zach’s head..... which was reinforced by Jamie’s banter..... ‘standing in the outfield for 4 hours’ .....

Jamie is a natural with the mic

Back