The Suits Thread (TV Show) ((Possible Spoilers))

I was wondering how they could make another season and have it make sense with how that episode was going, the last 20 seconds cleared that up. Great episode.
The wife and I were discussing that same thing, I guess we have at least a few stories continuing!!!

Harvey will some how work with Racheal's father to get mike out of hot water. I am guessing it has nothing to do with his lie but his dealings with the investment bankers.
The wife and I were discussing that same thing, I guess we have at least a few stories continuing!!!

Harvey will some how work with Racheal's father to get mike out of hot water. I am guessing it has nothing to do with his lie but his dealings with the investment bankers.

That does make sense about the fraud being with the bankers. Playing them against each other, and then having the rival keep upping the price. Did not even think of that at all last night, but if it is actually that, Harvey should be arrested as well for doing the same thing.

I was thinking that as well unless someone was at the church or Hardman found out. If I remember correctly Mike did do some questionable things with the investment bankers.

My wife and I have been knocking off 2-3 episodes per night since we found this streams free on Amazon Prime (seasons 1-4 anyways). We're in the middle of season 3, I'm going to avoid reading all the posts in this thread until we're caught up with the end of season 4. But we are both really enjoying the show. Plus, Meghan Markle is really easy on the eyes.

I had looked about a year ago and couldn't find anything on Netflix or on demand. We now have amazon prime and I remember there were a lot of fans of this show on here so I started to check it out. And now, like many of you, I'm hooked. At least through season 1. Will start on season 2. And Ary, I believe that they now have 1- 10 of season 5 on there as well!! I should be able to be all caught up by the time the winter season starts.

Last nights episode was good. Glad for this one to be back on.

I saw it recording on the DVR but just thought it was a rerun. So new episodes I'm taking?! Sweet!

Yes sir. New episodes.

Yes sir. New episodes.
Such a good episode.... I'm just waiting for the mid-season season finale bombshell of Rachel saying "Mike, I'm pregnant" right before he does something stupid (goes to jail for refusing to accept a plea deal to throw Harvey under the bus, or something along those lines"

Last nights episode was good. Glad for this one to be back on.
I keep thinking the story lines are going to run their course and feel like they're coming to an end, but then they just keep coming with all the twists and turns, looks like another great set of episodes coming!

I keep thinking the story lines are going to run their course and feel like they're coming to an end, but then they just keep coming with all the twists and turns, looks like another great set of episodes coming!
I thought it might get stale as well, but they have done a great job with the story line.

Still trying to figure out how they are going to get Mike out of this.

Got caught up last night on last two episodes. Have to say this is getting exciting but not sure the build up can last without losing a main character or two. Be surprised to see how next week's episode goes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Think there is any chance Mike turns on Harvey and Jessica?

So she keeps offering Mike ways out if he turns on Harvey. I have to imagine the writers have clearly purposefully left out why no character is looking into why she is coming after Harvey so hard, as Mike is not the real target.

Think there is any chance Mike turns on Harvey and Jessica?

So many different directions this could go. Everyone is coming out of the wood works for this season. I don't think they are going to damage the Mike/Harvey relationship. They tried that once when Mike left and I thought the season was flat once their interaction went away. I've always thought that this show was headed down a Harvey vs Jessica path at some point. We shall see!

explained a little more detail

explained a little more detail

Find dirt on the attorney, she drops case, She keeps coming after Harvey so much and using Mike as a path to get there, I'm assuming there's a reason, I.E. she had a relationship with somebody Harvey rubber the wrong way. They find that out, use that against her and Mike comes through and is the golden boy... again.

So many different directions this could go. Everyone is coming out of the wood works for this season. I don't think they are going to damage the Mike/Harvey relationship. They tried that once when Mike left and I thought the season was flat once their interaction went away. I've always thought that this show was headed down a Harvey vs Jessica path at some point. We shall see!

They are definitely bringing everybody back into the fold this season. While I realize this is nothing like real life and it's pretty far out there sometimes, it's one show that I can't get enough of.

Holy cow what an amazing episode, lots of storylines during the entire thing, when Louis was talking to Harvey, my wife hollers out right away, he's taping him!

Holy cow what an amazing episode, lots of storylines during the entire thing, when Louis was talking to Harvey, my wife hollers out right away, he's taping him!
Yeah that part was a little obvious if you've watched previous seasons with louis damn Dictaphone, always carrying around, and using it to blackmail harvey a few seasons back when he left it in his office. the fact he was basically begging harvey to confess was what made it obivous... I literally laughed when his secretary told him "good, I've been wanting to tell her to go to hell"... that ending though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish next week wasn't the season finale

I like this show. I've liked it since the beginning. But I got tired of the "will he get caught" nonsense. I know it's central to the show, but it has felt like a burden over the last few seasons.

I like this show. I've liked it since the beginning. But I got tired of the "will he get caught" nonsense. I know it's central to the show, but it has felt like a burden over the last few seasons.

When he left and they got away from that was when, and the only time, it went downhill, IMO.

I really have no idea where this show goes now...

Question about Mike after the season finale..... SPOILER INSIDE
Spoiler
So can you take law school while in prison? If so, Mike will come out as a lawyer for real.

Interested to see what happens with the firm next season.

Question about Mike after the season finale..... SPOILER INSIDE
Spoiler
So can you take law school while in prison? If so, Mike will come out as a lawyer for real.

Interested to see what happens with the firm next season.

Rachel would have to address Mike during her process and her Dad didn't think it would fly. No way Mike passes all the steps after taking the deal.

Back