What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
GBB Heavenwood. Couldn't help myself. If that and the mini work out, Callaway will have a very firm foothold in my bag. Definitely dig my wedges.

You're going to love that club!

Fly-Z+ Driver... the search continues

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Finally pulled the trigger on the Clicgear 3.5. Got it for $175 at Sports Authority. Got the Black/Black.

I got mine a few weeks ago and I absolutely love it. Definitely one of the better purchases I've made.

You're going to love that club!

I had the original and had mixed results, but when it was going well it was awesome. Hoping this one is just awesome consistently.

I had the original and had mixed results, but when it was going well it was awesome. Hoping this one is just awesome consistently.

This is the only version I've played and I use it far more than I should. It has been very consistent for me off the tee and off the deck. I hope it works well for you this time!

Deposit for The Gauntlet!!

I got mine a few weeks ago and I absolutely love it. Definitely one of the better purchases I've made.
Did you pick up any accessories to go with it? I am eyeing the cooler bag, cuz BEER. Not sure if anything else is essential at this point.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Callaway XR Driver 9*
Dam CPO they keep taking my money!! #Donefortheyear!Ihope

Did you pick up any accessories to go with it? I am eyeing the cooler bag, cuz BEER. Not sure if anything else is essential at this point.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I highly recommend the XL cup holder! I'm also looking at the GPS mount. Amazon has all the accessories too!

A pair of black Footjoy Comfort Casual spikeless shoes. I was needing something that would go better than my white and orange Pumas, with slacks.

Picked up a dozen E6, and swung a XR driver, oh my!!! I may have to start dropping hints to the wife for my birthday in May.

Hello my precious.
b6034e5e9c7712974a300d46cc472e25.jpg

Gauntlet Deposit

Secured a TI X100 for the set GW and TI S400 for the 54*

Got them for a steal at the golf show. I've been wanting this pair for ever
e29905676d9fdfcb9de4240018c12fa8.jpg

Got them for a steal at the golf show. I've been wanting this pair for ever
e29905676d9fdfcb9de4240018c12fa8.jpg
Maddog raves about his DryJoys. I pretty much stole a pair of all white icons for what I won the bid for on ebay and adore the. Definitely heavier than other options but they're extremely comfortable and exactly what I was looking for in the traditional style shoe.

Maddog raves about his DryJoys. I pretty much stole a pair of all white icons for what I won the bid for on ebay and adore the. Definitely heavier than other options but they're extremely comfortable and exactly what I was looking for in the traditional style shoe.

That's what I was looking for in having a nice looking traditional style shoe. Icons were high on the want list but I never jumped on them when my size was available. And I'm glad I was able to try these on because my shoe size is all over the place with FootJoy

7 adidas shirts and a pair of boost 360's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what I was looking for in having a nice looking traditional style shoe. Icons were high on the want list but I never jumped on them when my size was available. And I'm glad I was able to try these on because my shoe size is all over the place with FootJoy
Dude tell me about. Each style with Footjoy runs differently for me. Normal sneaker I'm a 10. My icons I'm a 9. When I tried on the hyper flex I was 9 but when I tried on the DNA I was 8.5 wide. So weird. All their normal clothing runs big as well.

Dude tell me about. Each style with Footjoy runs differently for me. Normal sneaker I'm a 10. My icons I'm a 9. When I tried on the hyper flex I was 9 but when I tried on the DNA I was 8.5 wide. So weird. All their normal clothing runs big as well.

Hahaha I'm the exact same way with footjoy. I wear a 13 normally and go 11.5W in DNA and went 12 in DryJoy Tour

Picked up a dozen Callaway super soft optic yellow balls to play over the winter.

Black and white Sunfish Leather headcovers to match the new bag

DSC_0989-XL.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back