2016 Gauntlet Extra Rounds Thread

Benz and Beemer - you guys are BALLERS!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh don't worry...I'll be coming through in a Dodge Avenger (or similar)...hahaha

I had dreams about golfing in Scottsdale last night. I had a tee time at Grayhawk and Phil Mickelson was my partner.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I had the same dream except it was me and Beatriz Recari. After the round we drove away in wubears's Beemer.

Last edited:
I had the same dream except it was me and Beatriz Recari. After the round we drove away in wubears's Benz.

No no. I reserved the BMW 5 series.

Also reserved the BMW 5 Series/MB E Class/Cadillac XTS - locked it in at total of$199.29 for Thursday-Monday a few weeks ago. It was only like $30 more than an Altima or something similar, so I said why not.

I looked at sixt and it's a bunch of those "too good to be true" deals. Part of me wants to try it out but another part just wants me to stick to my usual.

WE are using Sixt for a SUV rental in ATL tomorrow, I'll let you know how it turns out

We are all going to show up like we are big baller or something.

Damn I better get a rental or all of them will be taken. Haha.

I'm thinking Friday to Monday is going to work best for me. Would anyone want to split a rental? If not no biggie but just thought I would throw it out there.

WE are using Sixt for a SUV rental in ATL tomorrow, I'll let you know how it turns out

I used it at PGA National because their underage fee was extremely reasonable. Aside from having to take a van to their off site location it was the same experience I have had with Hertz or Avis for work. Hope yours goes smoothly

Damn I better get a rental or all of them will be taken. Haha.

I'm thinking Friday to Monday is going to work best for me. Would anyone want to split a rental? If not no biggie but just thought I would throw it out there.

I'd be willing to split one. What kind of car do you have in mind?

I'd be willing to split one. What kind of car do you have in mind?
Doesn't matter to me. as long as clubs and clothes fit I'm good. Haha.

figured it would be a little cheaper for the weekend. But I probably will be getting in around 10 AM on Friday.

Spivey has secured some foursomes on Friday AM at Desert Forest. If you are interested, please confirm so we can get the total count and pairings together.

I'm in for Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spivey has secured some foursomes on Friday AM at Desert Forest. If you are interested, please confirm so we can get the total count and pairings together.

I'm interested!

Doesn't matter to me. as long as clubs and clothes fit I'm good. Haha.

figured it would be a little cheaper for the weekend. But I probably will be getting in around 10 AM on Friday.

I'll be getting in at 9 so that works!

Depending on the time I would be interested as well.

I will be driving in Friday morning, I will probably miss that AM round Unless I leave super early. I am about 6 hours away.

In terms of rooms; with that rate I assume we all are going to be staying at the resort? If so lets get a list going in the first post so people know who still needs a room partner. I will start and say Spivey and I will be rooming together.

I will be driving in Friday morning, I will probably miss that AM round Unless I leave super early. I am about 6 hours away.

In terms of rooms; with that rate I assume we all are going to be staying at the resort? If so lets get a list going in the first post so people know who still needs a room partner. I will start and say Spivey and I will be rooming together.
I might be wrong but I thought Mr. Dean would be helping us out in that regard.

Count me in for Friday @ Spivey's course.

I would be in for Friday morning

Back