2016 Gauntlet Extra Rounds Thread

I'm looking at probably arriving Thursday morning and leaving Sunday night. I would be interested in sharing a room with someone and splitting a rental car.

Change of Plans, will be driving after work Thursday night and be there for the Fri AM tee time.

I'm in for Friday.
Will probably get my own room

I'm in for Friday. I arrive Wednesday 1:40pm and leave Monday at 5am if anyone needs a ride anywhere just holla.

Update on Fri AM round -

There is a Pro-Am tournament at my club on Fri afternoon.

8:00 AM shotgun start. Pace of play is usually very good, expect to be off the course by 12:30 at the latest.

If there is interest in a second Friday round, there are some good courses close to mine, and it will be daylight until around 7 pm (or later).

Sounds good to me. Afternoon golf sounds good to me as well. Put me down for both. I rented an SUV so I'll have room for anyone who needs a ride whenever.

Friday round sounds amazing. I'm in if there is room for a DMVer.

I'll just be able to do the afternoon round on Friday then.

Also wouldn't mind a super early round on Monday if that's a possibility.

I am up for a round on Thursday afternoon. I know there are ppl coming in Wed and Thurs AM.

Monday Morning round also.

And yes, I do have a job, I will be working Thursday morning (probably). And Monday after 3.

My flight is coming in around 9 AM Friday so the afternoon round work for me.

I'm probably flying in on Wednesday afternoon/evening and leaving Monday morning.
I'd be up for a round or 2 on Thursday and Friday

For those guys looking for a Friday afternoon round, let me know if you have a price range you would like to keep to. There are great courses I can schedule to accommodate.

Based on the location, I would recommend Talking Stick and that time of year the rate will be about $105.00. Of course you can go up or down from there.

For those guys looking for a Friday afternoon round, let me know if you have a price range you would like to keep to. There are great courses I can schedule to accommodate.
Nothing to crazy. But don't mind spending a little more to play a nicer course.

Also, for anyone coming in on Thursday let me know if you are interested in a Top Golf get together that night.

Nothing to crazy. But don't mind spending a little more to play a nicer course.

I think Talking Stick would be perfect. Coore/Crenshaw layout and the rate at that time of year will be $105.00.

I think Talking Stick would be perfect. Coore/Crenshaw layout and the rate at that time of year will be $105.00.
Sounds great to me. Not sure I've played a layout by them but I'll look it up when I get home.

Also, for anyone coming in on Thursday let me know if you are interested in a Top Golf get together that night.

I forgot you guys had in the Scottsdale area. Never been to one.

Just looked it up and it looks fantastic. Looks like a lot of fun. Do you have a preference on which side you like better?

Just looked it up and it looks fantastic. Looks like a lot of fun. Do you have a preference on which side you like better?

I would suggest South.

I'd definitely be interested in a round at Talking Stick!

I would suggest South.
Sounds good to me. Is it just better than the links? I liked the looks of the North better but I do enjoy links style courses.

First thread updated with interested parties. Please let me know to add or edit as needed for Friday rounds.

I will add Thursday and Monday as plans firm up and people commit.

Back