The Chipotle for Hackers thread!

It went down like this the other day, but I seem to have lost my taste for Chipotle with all the great taco shops around here. Regardless, it was free and it hit the spot!

bZtCtXml.jpg

Well, second run at e.Coli for lunch today. Bowl was great.

I'll take the risk. Chipotle is back in rotation and thank god crapfood McDonalds is officially out.

I'll take the risk. Chipotle is back in rotation and thank god crapfood McDonalds is officially out.

The bowl is always great. I would honestly eat it 4-5 times a week if I could afford it, and heck sometimes I do anyways

I'm surprised you took the layoff in the first place but I realize it did get a few people in Ohio. But still the odds would have been greater to be hit by a train than get the E Coli surprise.

Welcome back at any rate! Ate there yesterday, my 450 calorie bowl and all!

I'm surprised you took the layoff in the first place but I realize it did get a few people in Ohio. But still the odds would have been greater to be hit by a train than get the E Coli surprise.

What did you get chicken and lettuce only? Come on dude

Yea, basically, LOL. Chicken, about half brown rice, double grilled veggies, pico and chipotle hot.

Ugh man. I love Chipotle because my bowl comes in around 700 calories or so which makes it a perfect dinner for me to hit my calorie goals.

Ugh man. I love Chipotle because my bowl comes in around 700 calories or so which makes it a perfect dinner for me to hit my calorie goals.

I'll go back to adding the cheese and sour cream after the trip to Mexico. :D

Ahh trying to get that 6 pack before the shirt comes off. Makes sense

I'd settle for 1 or 2 pack but still plenty of time! Let me know when you can meet for lunch once you get back to town. I'm just Parker and the tollway from ya!

I'd settle for 1 or 2 pack but still plenty of time! Let me know when you can meet for lunch once you get back to town. I'm just Parker and the tollway from ya!

Absolutely dude. We can get together for some burrito bowls in 2 weeks! I will just be job hunting at Frankford and the Tollway

I don't go to Chipotle for the low calories! Although I have been getting a bowl lately instead of the burrito. But only because you can get more in a bowl!

Had it not hit Ohio, I would have powered through it. No question in my mind.

I've got the coupon for a free lunch / burrito. I just can't quite get myself to use it.

Feel free to email that puppy down here to Texas! :D

He could just text it. And it wouldn't need to go as far, if he just texted it to Kansas!

Got my free bowl yesterday for lunch and it was awesome! Even free guacamole.... And no ill effects. I love Chipotle.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Had Chipotle a few days ago. So yummy.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

And if the e-coli wasn't bad enough: http://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/04/driver-escapes-after-massive-chipotle-sign-crushes-car

Oh geez...

Back