Has any hit the Titleist 915H Hybrids?

Iceman!

THPer formerly known as "markm778"
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Thoughts? Is it something you put in your bag?

I'm thinking very seriously about the 3H to replace the 3-iron in the set. Love the 915D2 & 915Fd ... both have the Rogue shaft which is awesome!

I've hit it, and didn't think it was all that different from the 913h I have. But that isn't necessarily bad as I really like mine. I haven't tried the 816s though to compare but if I were buying a new hybrid the 915 would be the first I consider.

I hit the 915h extensively. Ball speeds were really good and I liked the control, look, and feel but I never bought them because I just couldn't launch them as high as I'd like to. This is a common problem for me though.

I tried it a few weeks ago very nice club could not kick my Adams LSP out of the bag but it was very nice

I'm currently gaming TEE XCG7 hybrids with the 50g Fuel shafts and was thinking of trying something different.

I passed up the 915 and went to the 816. Highly highly recommended. I am seeing about 20yds more distance vs my old 913, and the control is astounding.

I'm currently gaming TEE XCG7 hybrids with the 50g Fuel shafts and was thinking of trying something different.

Ironically I went from the Titleist fairway & hybrids to the XCG7's as I seem to be able to control them better. I'm longer with my XCG7 15* 3wood than I was with the 913f & 915f; those Titleist clubs are gone now as are all but one of my 915h.

I love my 915h 18°, best hybrids I've played so far. If you have a hard time getting the ball in the air, this club won't improve that part of your game!

Ironically I went from the Titleist fairway & hybrids to the XCG7's as I seem to be able to control them better. I'm longer with my XCG7 15* 3wood than I was with the 913f & 915f; those Titleist clubs are gone now as are all but one of my 915h.

Good feedback! FYI- I currently have the XCG7 3,4,5 FW and switch them out pending where I play. All have the Red Tie Shafts in them.

My first Exotics was the 16.5* Beta and it really impressed me. Didn't take me long to pick up the XCG7 15* and I've since added a 19h & 21h. I've become a big fan of these! I figured the XCG7 models were the inexpensive way for me to commit to the Exotics line though now I'm considering their latest offerings.

I also picked up a XCG7 Driver but it won't replace either of my Titleist drivers (910D3 9.5* and/or 913D2 10.5*)

I know, this is starting to sound like a hijacked thread, didn't mean to do that. Bottom line, I definitely like the TEE hybrids more than the Titleist hybrids.

The 915H wasn't able to kick my 913H out of the bag. It's a fine hybrid and I could easily game it but the 913H has that special something and is my all time favorite hybrid. I like the idea of the active recoil channel but I wasn't able to discern a distance or forgiveness difference between the two and I love the look of the 913H with the extra mass towards the toe.

I have the 915Hd in 20.5 to fill my 3 iron spot. I've been happy with it. I feel like I'm less accurate with it over a 3 iron, but it's easily 10 yards longer. It's also easier to hit from the rough for me. I can't see it leaving my bag until it comes time to replace it with a newer hybrid.

I have hit the 915's and I like the flight and the feel of the 913's better and there was no distance gain for me with the 915's.

I hit the 915's as well as the 816's...I wanted to like them enough to kick my Bridgestone j15 hybrid out of the bag...but unfortunately they did not.

They are good clubs..solid feeling.

liked these best out of the current hybrids. even better than the 816. performance wise it was the same just a different color that I don't like. have the 2 n 3 but they're in and out of the bag.

Back