The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finding out at 5:30 in the morning that my 11:15am flight to Chicago for a huge company event has been cancelled. Fun times this morning!

Dealing with Car Sales people. That's all.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
I actually quite enjoy this. Then again, I deal with people lying to me all day long for my day job, so it's probably just an extension of that.

I just want spring to get here, and the weather forecast is rough the next couple days!
10-14" of snow....

Be safe everyone!

I just want spring to get here, and the weather forecast is rough the next couple days!
10-14" of snow....

Be safe everyone!

No kidding, just when you think its over. BAM!

Now I know y I was up at 4am...I'm sick as a dog. Ugh

I actually quite enjoy this. Then again, I deal with people lying to me all day long for my day job, so it's probably just an extension of that.
This is so funny, and made me laugh hard.

Wish you lived closer, I'd take you along. Thst would make it fun.

And oh to be clear, my rant excludes any salesman on THP as I know they'd be great to deal with.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Hey Hackers! I just wanted to stop by and say hello to everyone, especially those I got to meet and play with last year! A repeat shoulder problem put me out of commish late last year and I chose rest and therapy/exercise over surgery since winter was fast approaching. Unfortunately during this time my mother was diagnosed with cancer and needless to say my schedule has gone to stupid.
I have been off the THP grid as a result but received a message from one of the guys (Adam....Boomboom) and wanted to come by to say hi as well as join the Albatross for another year!

Even if I don't get a chance to play or participate, it's another no brain-er to support THP and yet another great cause in the Humane Society this year!

I sincerely hope things get back to enough of normal so that I can go test my shoulder with some terrible drives and mediocre irons, and maybe even come make a couple putts at an event!
Thanks again JB and GG for another great cause to support! Good luck to all of you in the events this year, I hope to see you at one this year if things get back to "normal"!

Warren

My wife just called me crying because the moron bench jeweler we deal with broke her engagement/wedding ring... We had to send it in because she chipped her Sapphire, and after waiting a month to get it back, it stayed in the ring for a total of one week. After noticing it loose, she took it to a different jeweler downtown and they just called her telling her the ring is complete junk; all the prongs are cracked and now they'll have to cut her wedding band off it just to correct it... I'm beyond additional words...

My wife just called me crying because the moron bench jeweler we deal with broke her engagement/wedding ring... We had to send it in because she chipped her Sapphire, and after waiting a month to get it back, it stayed in the ring for a total of one week. After noticing it loose, she took it to a different jeweler downtown and they just called her telling her the ring is complete junk; all the prongs are cracked and now they'll have to cut her wedding band off it just to correct it... I'm beyond additional words...

Damn jeremy that is horrible, hopefully the original dealer does something to help with repairs.

Oh damn, that sucks dude.

Damn jeremy that is horrible, hopefully the original dealer does something to help with repairs.
I'm hoping for something... We've been dealing with this now since about December 10th... It has been a long series of voicemails/messages, nothing in return from him, followup calls, finally picking it up (never told us how much it would cost) and now this.... On the plus side, i know where i'm going now for all my jewelry needs (and where i'm not!)

Uggghhh.These local union steel workers are impossible to work with.We have a few of our trailers waiting to be unloaded with some hot motor parts for them.Three of the workers Come up to my driver and said they aren't unloading because it is lunch break for them.Two hours later they return and tell him they can't unload because the snow is affecting one of the workers eyesight.!!!! His safety glasses keep on getting fogged up and he refuses to work for "safety" reasons.These guys make easily $100k to $200k a year for doing very little.Two plus hour lunch breaks and a slight mist of snow ruined the whole day.Incredible

Hey Hackers! I just wanted to stop by and say hello to everyone, especially those I got to meet and play with last year! A repeat shoulder problem put me out of commish late last year and I chose rest and therapy/exercise over surgery since winter was fast approaching. Unfortunately during this time my mother was diagnosed with cancer and needless to say my schedule has gone to stupid.
I have been off the THP grid as a result but received a message from one of the guys (Adam....Boomboom) and wanted to come by to say hi as well as join the Albatross for another year!

Even if I don't get a chance to play or participate, it's another no brain-er to support THP and yet another great cause in the Humane Society this year!

I sincerely hope things get back to enough of normal so that I can go test my shoulder with some terrible drives and mediocre irons, and maybe even come make a couple putts at an event!
Thanks again JB and GG for another great cause to support! Good luck to all of you in the events this year, I hope to see you at one this year if things get back to "normal"!

Warren

Warren, I was just thinking of you man. Hadn't seen you here for a while. Sorry to hear about your mother man. That really sucks. Hope to see you around here more once things settle down.

I just sent my watch out to be redone and I'm terrified. It's not even the monetary part that scares me it's that my father gave me it before he passed.

I'm so terrified something is going to go wrong even though it's been sent to one of the most reputable jewelers in the entire US.

I'm sorry this happened to you guys bro.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Uggghhh.These local union steel workers are impossible to work with.We have a few of our trailers waiting to be unloaded with some hot motor parts for them.Three of the workers Come up to my driver and said they aren't unloading because it is lunch break for them.Two hours later they return and tell him they can't unload because the snow is affecting one of the workers eyesight.!!!! His safety glasses keep on getting fogged up and he refuses to work for "safety" reasons.These guys make easily $100k to $200k a year for doing very little.Two plus hour lunch breaks and a slight mist of snow ruined the whole day.Incredible
And people wonder why jobs are going over seas.

I just sent my watch out to be redone and I'm terrified. It's not even the monetary part that scares me it's that my father gave me it before he passed.

I'm so terrified something is going to go wrong even though it's been sent to one of the most reputable jewelers in the entire US.

I'm sorry this happened to you guys bro.

Hope everything goes well on your end also. I couldn't imagine something that sentimental getting ruined.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4th hole at my home course. Always one of the spots that keeps the place from ever opening. Here is a shot from 2 days ago.
12743890_10153364237778144_6610773065163650184_n.jpg

4th hole at my home course. Always one of the spots that keeps the place from ever opening. Here is a shot from 2 days ago.

Man, looks awesome...

Snowboarding time.

What's all that white stuff?

And people wonder why jobs are going over seas.

Right!Making middle $20 to $40 an hour to drive a forklift for a couple of hours a day.Many of these workers are members of the elite country clubs around the area as well.Sometimes I think I wasted my time getting a degree to see/hear this daily from my drivers.Shouldve been a union guy right out of highschool .. Ugh

Play it as it lies.

Is it just this hole? Or are there more like it? I know one of the munis here will occasionally play as an 8 hole course when it opens because one hole is really wet, and the tee for the next hole is right next to it.

Reason #47 winter sucks, weather related flight delays. My direct flight to Chicago has turned in to layovers in Minneapolis and New York. Currently delayed in Minneapolis and my New York flight has already been delayed. Ugghhh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back