Garsen 15" MAX Putter Grip

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the spotlight on this one Ryan. As a gamer of the standard Maxx I definitely have an interest in trying this one and it sounds like it's worth a go. Will be getting one once they are available online. Been pretty cool seeing these pop up on the tour, ultimate validation right there.

Awesome, I hope he continues to expand on his line. I have the regular MAX and love it. I'm hoping that he will come out with a larger diameter version at some point.

Im going to slap this on one of my gamers. Need to see what the dealio is.

You are really coming into your own with the writing Hawk. I have two of these on the way after really enjoying how the regular MAX seems to help gey my shoulders in the correct position everytime.

nice write up, Hawk. I know there were some people waiting for this offering.

Good review Hawk. I like the smaller garsen grip, but I coukd see this working for those who like a larger grip.

Thanks for the spotlight on this one Ryan. As a gamer of the standard Maxx I definitely have an interest in trying this one and it sounds like it's worth a go. Will be getting one once they are available online. Been pretty cool seeing these pop up on the tour, ultimate validation right there.

Just e-mail them. They can send an invoice through paypal.

Great review Hawk!

I'm sold on the grips and now that I've moved to the left hand low, the Max might be something I try with it next. *Subtle Hint Warning Ahead* Now if they would maybe come out with some new colors what a wonderful world it would be! Keep the grips coming Garsen!! Thanks for the review Hawk!

I'm sold on the grips and now that I've moved to the left hand low, the Max might be something I try with it next. *Subtle Hint Warning Ahead* Now if they would maybe come out with some new colors what a wonderful world it would be! Keep the grips coming Garsen!! Thanks for the review Hawk!
I use the MAX and LHL. Makes a great combination.

Finally got this one in hand and will be giving it a go on Monday on the Cure RX3 maxed out weight wise.

I know this one is 110g but does anyone know if that's just the weight of the rubber material or did they also all a physical weight to the grip? Just curious....

Love the Garsen lineup. Hope they continue to grow!

Finally got this one in hand and will be giving it a go on Monday on the Cure RX3 maxed out weight wise.

I know this one is 110g but does anyone know if that's just the weight of the rubber material or did they also all a physical weight to the grip? Just curious....
Just the rubber as far as I can tell.

Ordered several 11" and 15" MAX grips for my favourite putters. Over the winter I experimented with several putter grips but I always putted the best with the Garsen grips. Found that the Garsen grips almost forced me into a better putting setup by removing my rounded shoulders and allowing my arms to naturally hang. The end result being a superior natural pendulum swing.

I tried both the Black/White (smooth texture) and the White/Black (dimple texture) and definitely prefer the smooth texture grips. Found that the dimpled grips irritated my hands. YMMV.

It took me a while to get use to these grips because it feels very different in your hands when compared to conventional putter grips. However, once you get comfortable with the new grip that's when all of the magic begins.

If you haven't already tried these grips, do yourself a favour and get a set to see what they can do for your game. They just work!

Finau's custom green/black Garsen Max is pretty slick.

Need pictures!

He also apparently did one for Miguel Angel Carballo as well.

Nice to see some color options and tour acceptance.

Agreed. I tried the G-pro and didn't like the size. I would love to try a MAX out and the 15" is a nice counterbalance type option.

Agreed. I tried the G-pro and didn't like the size. I would love to try a MAX out and the 15" is a nice counterbalance type option.

I was in the same boat but I love both the regular MAX and the 15" depending on the application and CB needs.

I agree. It wouldn't surprise me at all if more tour players start using these grips.

Hello Guys

It's been a while since Iv'e been on here been super busy travelling and making plans for Garsen Golf.
I'm happy to say colors will be available soon in the MAX and 15'' MAX as well as well as a new grip added
to the G-Pro line up...

Hello Guys

It's been a while since Iv'e been on here been super busy travelling and making plans for Garsen Golf.
I'm happy to say colors will be available soon in the MAX and 15'' MAX as well as well as a new grip added
to the G-Pro line up...

Nice, glad to see colors being added to the lineup.

Back