2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

Man I hate being at work and not being able to check in on golf more during the day!

I thought Poulter's pants were bad until I saw Billy Horschel's. What. The. Hell.

Horschel wears ugly pants on purpose. It's kind of a gag. Remember his octopus pants a few years ago?

freaking mtgs have been making it hard to keep up.

Horschel wears ugly pants on purpose. It's kind of a gag. Remember his octopus pants a few years ago?

I'd wear the octopus pants. I wouldn't wear these.

"Bubba is thinking how low can he go on the back 9"... not low enough

I love threads for majors

Man I really picked wrong for the contest, my guys are sucking big time.

Holy crap is Poulter's outfit terrible. That shirt/pant coordination with the shoes is a crime against site seeing people everywhere.

Really hoping at least a few guys are close to Spieth for the weekend

hah saw posts about Poulter's shoes then just saw them. Now I understand the comments hahaha. strange looking.

Sneds working up the leaderboard. Makes a par on 11 and is in 10th place.

Man I really picked wrong for the contest, my guys are sucking big time.

Sneds is my best right now. Day still right in there too if he heats up a little. Kuch is sucking super hard though.

Deep insights on the featured groups feed: "It's not just putts you read. You read chips, and pitches"

Current cut at +4

I want to see Spieth drop another hammer today and build on the lead bc it will make fun weekend of guys chasing and taking chances we don't normally see

Deep insights on the featured groups feed: "It's not just putts you read. You read chips, and pitches"

Think I could do well announcing. I'm great at stating the obvious.

It works because I'm gagging, haha

You do. Lefties do too.

So, he's basically MPLefty's favorite golfer, even if he doesn't know it.

great, i needed help to chose my favourite player. I'll take the retired has been then

Makes me almost miss Johnny Miller. Almost

Back