Loudmouth Golf Apparel - THP Product Spotlight

LOL made ya look. Just kidding.

Funny Nate, they just released some Dallas themed star shorts.

Nice. Will be on the look out for them at a golf course near by then! Hopefully they wear the cowboy hat with the shorts!

Toned down quite a bit I see, I could actually wear some of it now.

I actually kinda like those new offerings, not quite as wild. Thanks for the review

Nicely done. I've always been intrigued by their brand but too afraid to pull the trigger on the purchase. Think this might help a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got several Loudmouth shorts and 1 pair of pants. The craftsmanship has been great, no issues with bad stitches or lost buttons. The products have held up to multiple washings with no fading or shrinking. I'll wear mine in most months of the year, though typically avoid wearing them in July and August as the cotton, while breathable, does hold sweat more than shorts made with the newer performance materials many manufacturers have gone to.

Nice review! I always liked the patterns, just dont have enough cohones to rock them. These look a bit more subtle liking them.

Still weird they are sticking with a cotton heavy blend. I know the review said it felt lighter but I wonder in this price point how they dont move to microfiber blends.

I know the super-hot climes don't love cotton, but I've not had a problem with it in shorts, even last year in Myrtle. Compared to the Bobby Jones shorts we wore, I'd say these are half the weight or less.

Fwiw, the very worst case of swampbutt I've ever had was a pair of high-end poly shorts.

And sadly, it was broadcast live across the world :\

Very interesting golf brand. I see it all the time on the course and the people that wear it seem to be having a good time.

Very interesting golf brand. I see it all the time on the course and the people that wear it seem to be having a good time.

That are in Florida!!!! I knew it! Problem solved. LOL. Those old retirees are having all the fun!

That are in Florida!!!! I knew it! Problem solved. LOL. Those old retirees are having all the fun!

Nope. Its the tourists.

I do like some of their designs. In the past I've never pulled the trigger because they aren't cheap and when I did find a sale it wasn't on designs I liked. Maybe that will change this season.

They are "loud" but I would wear some of their products at the right price.

I want that shirt.

Resurrecting an old thread, but LoudMouth has a new design that would work well for a number of golfers in my neck of the woods...

s-l225.jpg

would definitely wear all of loudmouth products if i could afford them I spend all my money on putters, irons, drivers, ETC.

I'm too old, just not my style!

Those would go well with some high tops!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Those would go well with some high tops!

That they would (not that there is anything wrong with either of them. LOL)

I wouldn't be caught dead in loudmouth super non breathable gear.

I've seen a pair of pants or two I'd wear-but mostly as a joke on a guys weekend.

Back