2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

Congrats Bjosh!

And the first winner of the coin is bjosh. Send me a PM with your full name and shipping address.

PM incoming.

Thank you all. That is one sweet coin I look forward to having in my possession.

Site still has projected cut at +4, they just showed +2.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Hopefully Rickie can post a number to get back in this thing

Anyone else check out the Track on the streaming site?
Its kind of cool seeing how someone is playing a given hole over the course of the tournament.

Congrats on the coin!

How did Els get into the field this year? I'm not questioning his merit, I am just genuinely curious what got him in.

He won that little old tournament over in Lytham & St Annes.

Thanks for that explanation of what short sided meant. These guys online are horrible.

I was watching coverage of the match play a few weeks ago. One guy actually said that a golfer that makes a lot of birdies has a huge advantage in match play. Seriously!? Sometimes I actually yell at them to shut the F up out loud. My wife thinks I have issues. I might....

Hopefully Rickie can post a number to get back in this thing

Looks like he's going to need 66 or better just to make the cut. I'm hoping as well, but really wondering if that's possible out there today.

Congrats on the coin win, bjosh. I'd love to get my hands on one of those.

Projected cut should be +4, my understanding is that it is top 50 and anyone within 10 strokes of leader.

Who is Ian Woosnam? He's at +24 :bad::beat-up:

Congrats and enjoy that coin!!!

That's hurtful, but he wouldn't have back issues if he were at my level.
You should give Jason Day a high five next you sit next to him on a bench.

DL3 finds the water off the tee on 12. Bummer

I'd love to see Day make this birdie try. He's my only hope in the contest, LOL

Bubba with another bogey

Rory left a pitch short. Going to drop another shot at 5. +1 on the day, -1 overall.

I wish they would just do regular coverage online at least until the network coverage starts, It gets boring watching the same two groups for 5 hours.

I was watching coverage of the match play a few weeks ago. One guy actually said that a golfer that makes a lot of birdies has a huge advantage in match play. Seriously!? Sometimes I actually yell at them to shut the F up out loud. My wife thinks I have issues. I might....

Wow.

And another great nugget about playing what suits you best and you're most comfortable with when chipping. I might have to mute it and just watch.

Back