2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

Im pretty sure if I had a choice to to have long car ride with Bubber or a bear, I would have to think it over.

Im pretty sure if I had a choice to to have long car ride with Bubber or a bear, I would have to think it over.

Even if he let you drive the General Lee?

Hahaha! What kind of bear?

Was just thinking the same thing.

I wish they would just do regular coverage online at least until the network coverage starts, It gets boring watching the same two groups for 5 hours.

I'll take the bear. Death would arrive quicker.

lol I follow him on social media. He's actually a nice guy. He's only a raving lunatic when he's having a bad day on the golf course.

Hoping Jordan doesn't run away with this one today.

Anyone else check out the Track on the streaming site?
Its kind of cool seeing how someone is playing a given hole over the course of the tournament.

It is pretty cool. The compare option is a little clunky. It if fun to see their "GameGolf"..

More arrests than majors?

ouch, don't recall the arrests. Looks like his kid has been in trouble, too.

After Boober's round today, I'll go with the bear!

Huge par save for Danny Lee

What if it was Bubber or a cougar?

cougar.jpg

Tough miss on that birdie try for Day. Thought he had it.

I know this is mean, and I feel badly about it, but am I the only one who's reminded of Sloth from the Goonies anytime they see Els? I can't unsee it.

Please, Bubba would tell you the car ride with Bubba would be better, because he's amazing.

Hoping Jordan doesn't run away with this one today.
He is so damn smart in how he manages his game. Combine that with an amazingly good short game and it is extremely hard to see him giving up any lead. Someone is going to have to catch him and that sounds like it will be a tall task.

Bubba just barely gets on, almost swimming again.

aggressive line by Bubba there. could have been bad.

Making fun of The Sloth yesterday was more fun. The Bubba and Poulter jokes are getting old for me.

He is so damn smart in how he manages his game. Combine that with an amazingly good short game and it is extremely hard to see him giving up any lead. Someone is going to have to catch him and that sounds like it will be a tall task.

Yeah, and I am not sure there is anyone who can catch him. Maybe Justin Rose.

Back