2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Evolve Golf

Awesome to see the villa pairings. A great weekend is coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ready to tee it up again? Been way too long. Imagine it's been almost 5 years?

It will be a blast. I choose not to think about how long ago some events were...makes me feel old. Definitely been too long.

Thanks GG, all 3 days will be teeing it up with guys I've never met before! Awesome!!

Wake, afw, Eagles.... Ready to party all weekend?!?!?

Kills me that I can't be a part of this event. I was looking forward to hanging with you guys and testing the latest.

Thanks for the room updates!

Freddie, we'll miss having you there.

Awww yeah. Cant wait. 2 rounds with D.d.e.c.?

I guess those will work. :alien:

Good villa mates, golf with new and old friends, and pants not needed. All very good news.

Pairings and villa assignments are always nice to see. Get to play with guys I haven't met before other than the guy from the Dean has spoken...met him a time or two,

Awesome, I'm staying and playing with a mix of old friends and newish faces. I can't wait.

I've got a feeling out villa could be rowdy Friday night if the Wings and Lightning are playing.

Awesome, I'm staying and playing with a mix of old friends and newish faces. I can't wait.

I've got a feeling out villa could be rowdy Friday night if the Wings and Lightning are playing.

Feeling? Lol.... We might have to switch roommates.... I'll Be bringing the datysuk jersey, loser wears the winning teams hat Saturday during golf?

You can find me anywhere else on Friday night then.

Like kicking Wardy's ass on the real mini golf course.

Feeling? Lol.... We might have to switch roommates.... I'll Be bringing the datysuk jersey, loser wears the winning teams hat Saturday during golf?

Anybody shows up in a hockey jersey to play on these two courses can sit in the club house and watch the groups come in.

Anybody shows up in a hockey jersey to play on these two courses can sit in the club house and watch the groups come in.

Hahaha. No happy Gilmore? Kidding kidding, and it will not be worn on the course

Maybe its just Tapatalk, but I have no clue how to decipher the round pairings lol. Ill check in the compy later.

Maybe its just Tapatalk, but I have no clue how to decipher the round pairings lol. Ill check in the compy later.
Doesnt show up well on Tapa.

You can find me anywhere else on Friday night then.

Like kicking Wardy's ass on the real mini golf course.

That stings deep, so naturally I'll have to make sure you eat your words

Exactly 1 week from today Club Clash officially kicks off!!! So excited for this event and time with some old and new friends!!

Back