2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Evolve Golf

6e628952003219e3fd011f2fd28d0a68.jpg

New tapatalk picture

Can't wait to see that in person!

I saw Titleist on the list of companies represented, does that mean the C16 is going to be in attendance? Isnt that their only 2016 release?

I have to remember to change my in round mentality. Anything under 350 yds, I've always hit 3-wood or long iron off the tee due to those holes usually being a little narrow or doglegs.

I have not hit anything new this year just for the clean slate thought process. Not sure which driver I want to try more than others. Over the years I have kinda stuck with what I liked better and felt more comfortable instead of relying on straight numbers. Can't wait to see the side by side comparisons on flight scope.

Hope y'all get your review skills ready, we're in for a heck of a weekend!

I hope to read something along these lines.

"This is a what? Wow I can't believe it, I need this in my bag and I never gave it a second look in the store."

I hope to read something along these lines.

"This is a what? Wow I can't believe it, I need this in my bag and I never gave it a second look in the store."

Probably will be me on every single driver that actually goes straight

I'm looking forward to follow along with this and see all the feedback. I'm sure there's going to be a lot of interesting stuff coming out of this.

I'm worried about this reviewing stuff thing. :alien:

Seriously though, there is work to be done people! And it is going to be awesome.

Was working on my mid round posting skill earlier today. Revving the engine...

Looking forward to seeing this get going. There are some drivers I have on my list and some participants I am familiar with from a swing profile perspective. This will be fun.

JM

I'm worried about this reviewing stuff thing. :alien:

Seriously though, there is work to be done people! And it is going to be awesome.

I might need to hire a stenographer for the cards because my penmanship sucks.

I am looking forward to that part. Bring on!

I might need to hire a stenographer for the cards because my penmanship sucks.
Mine too, I was actually thinking I would make a Google form or something this week to fill out in each driver, then fill it out on my phone as we went.

Mine too, I was actually thinking I would make a Google form or something this week to fill out in each driver, then fill it out on my phone as we went.

Not a bad idea ... however, I am going old school with a spiral notebook and pencil ... because, well because I am old school.

Not a bad idea ... however, I am going old school with a spiral notebook and pencil ... because, well because I am old school.
I'd rather not, I just know my hand writing is illegible.

Notes can be taken in any form, just one thing to note is that the cards will have to be filled out for each model hit and turned in. This way we have the information for upcoming stuff.

This sounds like so much fun, I love hitting new clubs. I'm betting the information and reviews will be outstanding!

Club Clash week is here.

KaPow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Club Clash week is here.

KaPow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoy it Seth, wish I was there to see you put a few balls into orbit

Announcement

We will go over this in detail for everybody upon arrival to the course and range, but I know people have asked about the live updates. We will have two separate threads to make it easy for everybody.

Thread 1 - Event Live Thread - This is where you can post anything you want about the time you are having at THP Club Clash.

Thread 2 - This will be ONLY about driver updates. These will be in depth, rather than "Hit fairway on 1" and we don't expect any participants to be able to update every hole or even close to it. This is where you will post your info sheets, thoughts on drivers, etc. You can also answer questions about the drivers in that thread from people on the forum.

Please understand that Thread 2 will be read by literally hundreds of thousands of people before the end of the year, so we want to keep it as clean as possible. You can of course use the regular driver review threads that are up around the forum for thoughts as well.

Thread 2 sounds like a good spot for some video with thoughts after hitting clubs. On the fly with fresh thoughts.

Thread 2 sounds like a good spot for some video with thoughts after hitting clubs. On the fly with fresh thoughts.

I like that thought as well.

I like that thought as well.
I like how we start this week out agreeing on things. Wonder how that changes as the week goes on haha

I have a plan in mind for thread #2 with each driver I take on the course.

Back