Signup Open - 2016 #TheCup w/ Callaway Golf in Myrtle Beach

Status
Not open for further replies.
here we go! fingers crossed. hope I did this right. good luck everyone!

Bonus Entry

Sure would like to be your team mate and bring home a bunch of shiny new clubs .

Entry is in!! And here is the bonus! Go #Team441!

Is it 3pm yet?

My entry is in! Now the waiting game begins...

Good luck to everyone. I wish I could throw my name in the hat, but this is a very tough year time-wise. Plus I'm not even playing or practicing enough to believe I deserve an opportunity. I hope the ones selected realize what an awesome opportunity awaits.

Good luck everyone. I wish I could enter, but a trip to disney a month before will deplete my travel fund.

Entry in! No way I could go against Mike on this one.

Team 441 FTW!!!!

Last edited:
My goodness I knew this was going to be a tough event but damn...

Hope that THP hopper has my name in it!!!

I wouldn't be able to make this one, but good luck to all that entered! Team #441 for the WHIN!!!!!!!!

This is going to be an EPIC event! I'm in on the follow for this one only, unfortunately as the lack of funds and my wife already being out of town the following weekend, so I can't get two weekends off in a row.

My goodness I knew this was going to be a tough event but damn...

Hope that THP hopper has my name in it!!!
I was just thinking that. Lots of people putting in for this one and only 11 lucky people will go. Lets hope Im one of them. and you too haha

Good luck guys cant wait to see this shape up!

Can't get in this but still pulling for team 441 to win.

A few of those 53 guest following the thread should sign on up for the Albatross club and throw there name in the hopper a couple times.

I would !

Good luck guys. Hate to have to sit this one out. Fwiw, I support team Chad!

Entry In! Good luck to everyone! Let's get it on #HashtagChad!

I was just thinking that. Lots of people putting in for this one and only 11 lucky people will go. Lets hope Im one of them. and you too haha

Odds are deep, you are right, but like most THP events, the odds are still good.

The hype for this one has been building for some time now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back