Project X HandCrafted Experience Recap & Review - Time Lapse Shaft Creation

I'll try and get pics of Awkward and Galen swinging their drivers with custom one off project X shafts next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At first glance I read:

"I'll try and get Awkward pics of Galen swinging his driver with his custom one off project X shaft next week"

Always gotta make it about me.

Tipped the tester shaft 1 1/4" and will be putting an Optifit adapter as soon as it arrives and then she'll go into my Callaway 815 Alpha 16 head. Should come out to 43" it's one inch tipping for half a flex?

Awesome. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on it. I have no idea how club building works though.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I think it's two inches for a full flex but I'm not sure if that would be 6.0 to 6.5 or 6.0 to 7.0. If all goes well you can try her Oct 25th. Not glued in but I'm loving how this looks.

E8098F86-09D7-445A-8195-D57FDF256763_zpsqwcebyhu.jpg

1C0F59A8-8C88-4B30-BDF1-A9AAFB568CFB_zpsuvl9eppk.jpg

Finally got around to adding my #thehandcraftedexperience stickers to my vehicle today! Every round out I look down at my custom shaft and think back on this great event.

3f012f1abb38e4f2a83b475cb4aa9009.jpg

I was sitting around, minding my own business last night, and all of a sudden my phone starts EXPLODING. The group text was rocking again last night, complete with Brother Lonnie comments, Chump hating, sh** talking about StanTheCaddy missing that putt on 18 at Torrey South, and Star Wars banter.

Love these guys, and I genuinely hope we all get to tee it up again very soon!

I was sitting around, minding my own business last night, and all of a sudden my phone starts EXPLODING. The group text was rocking again last night, complete with Brother Lonnie comments, Chump hating, sh** talking about StanTheCaddy missing that putt on 18 at Torrey South, and Star Wars banter.

Love these guys, and I genuinely hope we all get to tee it up again very soon!
I thought my phone was going to catch on fire from all the vibrating haha. I agree we need a reunion!

I thought my phone was going to catch on fire from all the vibrating haha. I agree we need a reunion!
We know what Brother Lonnie would tell you NOT to do with your vibrating phone.

that was hilarious. Bet chump didn't see that one coming.

Such a good time! Really glad I could take part and meet everyone, Chump Fries included!
Looking forward to seeing what ProjectX has in store for 2016!!

Yep, I just started a little "guys remember this" with a Torrey South pic with the grandstands in the background. 125 messages later it was bedtime. Good times.

We were texting like twelve year old girls the other night. OMG! LOL! YOLO!

Just made it all the way through this genuinely entertaining thread...definitely one of the best I've ever read.

I read through the review thread too...such awesome stuff and such enviable event and shafts.

Did I miss Chump Fries' shaft installed photos somewhere? I did several searches...haven't seen it.

Just made it all the way through this genuinely entertaining thread...definitely one of the best I've ever read.

I read through the review thread too...such awesome stuff and such enviable event and shafts.

Did I miss Chump Fries' shaft installed photos somewhere? I did several searches...haven't seen it.

The final product is around here in some threads, I have personally seen it and it is amazing. I loved every minute of this event. Who ever goes this year are in for a real treat.

The final product is around here in some threads, I have personally seen it and it is amazing. I loved every minute of this event. Who ever goes this year are in for a real treat.

After hearing from you first hand about it and seeing the final product up close and personal, people would be crazy not to sign up for this event.

I almost want to do it again! But there are lots of other cool THP Events and I want some other THPers to get in on this awesomeness!

Lets put it this way, when we asked to put our names on the shafts (which wasnt a problem) Don said "you know not even the CEO has his name on a shaft" that blew me the heck away.

Lets put it this way, when we asked to put our names on the shafts (which wasnt a problem) Don said "you know not even the CEO has his name on a shaft" that blew me the heck away.

Like-a-Boss-funny-meme-01.jpg

Cool. I'll keep digging then.

I can't imagine someone not loving every second of an event like this. I'm definitely visualizing myself winning a spot in it this year! :D

Definitely one of the most amazing experiences ever! Would love to do it again but I'm going to pass and let some other THPer's have this incredible experience. This was all I could find the Chump Fries posted.

Well well well...look what showed up today :banana:

21579656084_0f0ef6ec95_o.jpg

21579659554_acf0d907f8_o.jpg

22014652038_c968759751_o.jpg

Cool. I'll keep digging then.

I can't imagine someone not loving every second of an event like this. I'm definitely visualizing myself winning a spot in it this year! :D

You know, I don't know if I actually ever posted the shaft installed in my XR Pro. I'll try and get a pic the first chance I get. I'm taking it to show everyone at the Kentwool kickoff tomorrow so I'll definitely take a pic then.

I am not sure if I ever posted a photo of my shaft, the lighting was not ideal. (Love the dbl entendre there....)

I will see if I can get a photo via tapatalk.
ff62236b1c1ead56b9276c3036b4ef98.jpg

e5b2b71cf4690cb1cdc84f3bd1c07c52.jpg

Thanks, Stan. I had seen those photos. I was wondering more about full length shaft installed and not installed.

You know, I don't know if I actually ever posted the shaft installed in my XR Pro. I'll try and get a pic the first chance I get. I'm taking it to show everyone at the Kentwool kickoff tomorrow so I'll definitely take a pic then.
The more pics the better, CF! If you can get a shot or two of the full length installed or not, that would be much appreciated. That color combo is sick! Thanks!!

I am not sure if I ever posted a photo of my shaft, the lighting was not ideal. (Love the dbl entendre there....)

I will see if I can get a photo via tapatalk.
LOL, I swear it's the lighting. Hahaha

Thanks for those pics! I was thinking there was another one or two that I didn't see installed pics of. Those colors and that candy striping is ridiculous.

As a person who loves to have unique stuff (and loves it even more if I help create it), I don't think I'd ever get over how cool this was if I ever got into it.

Thanks again for the follow-ups, guys.

Back