Forum Testing Signup: TaylorMade 19 FlexTech Golf Bags

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
At THP, we believe that testing should be done not only by us, but also by the golfers just like you. One of the cool features about being an active member of the THP Forum is that we look to you guys/gals, the consumers, to give feedback on equipment to golfers all around the world. Each month we send out iron sets, drivers, hybrids, putters, trainings aids and golf balls to our active members to be a part of the THP Forum Member testing.

FLexTech1-M.jpg

TaylorMade 19 FlexTech Golf Bag
TaylorMade's 2019 Flextech Crossover stand golf bag is designed to fit the needs of every golfer quickly and easily. The self-adjusting strap system is designed for comfort, stable carrying while easily detaching when you want to use a cart. The revolutionary Flextech Stand System is included for easier organization that helps eliminate club crowding and sticking along with full length dividers for maximum organization. It is fully loaded with 10 pockets for storage and transitions easily from a carry bag to the cart when you don't feel like walking the course.

Criteria
THP will select a group of 6 THPers to test the bags, joining 2 of our staff writers.
You must be able to check in on the thread daily (or close to it) to discuss and answer questions.
You will be reviewing the bags for a period of 60 days (then it is yours to keep).

How to Signup
Post in this thread the answer to these 3 questions.
1. What is your current golf bag?
2. What do you look for in a golf bag?
3. Are you active on THP?

THE TESTERS:
Jman
ddec
AUWU11
drumdog
checkered
clarkgriswold
MagicSpell
daddio

Last edited by a moderator:
What is the weight on these? Greatvlooking bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1. What is your current golf bag? OGIO Hauler
2. What do you look for in a golf bag? Look for convertibility from the Car to Cart so you are not tangled up on straps and enough room to hand rain gear without overloading the bag
3. Are you active on THP? Yes

1. Ping Hoofer E2
2. Storage space, overall weight of the bag and with my luck the strength of the stand on front. I feel my current bag gets heavy with not much in it. I have been looking for something different. Also I have the worst luck traveling as TSA has broken my current bag twice now
3. Yes

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

These look really clean and simple - I’m a fan. Good luck to those who enter!

1. What is your current golf bag?
Callaway Hyper-Lite 4.0

2. What do you look for in a golf bag?

Need a bag that can easily transition from walking, push cart, and riding. Looking for a new bag where my clubs don’t stick as it drives me crazy.

3. Are you active on THP?
Yes.

Ogio stand bag

I look for a bag that has clean styling. The ability to hold all my stuff and is light enough to hoof.

Yes I feel that I am.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

1. What is your current golf bag? Titleist 14 way Cart Bag
2. What do you look for in a golf bag? I look for ease of storage and access. But, I have a bag for the cart and a bag for carrying. To be able to convert from cart to carry in one bag is very intriguing and unique. Color choices are also a factor, it has to catch my eye.
3. Are you active on THP? You can say that :D

Clean looking bag, 10 pockets is great, and that strap looks very comfortable. good luck everyone!
Currently using a 2018 Ogio Grom bag.
I look for a few things, mainly a spot for all of my clubs, sturdy stand legs, and plenty of pockets. This is our suitcase on the 5 hour vacation of golf, we need to have room for lots of stuff! lol
Well, I am on it daily reading the great content but I don't post a ton. It's a personality thing. However, I have yet to be a tester on any forum so I'd be willing to provide my thoughts!
Note, currently in a ridiculous polar vortex or hammer or whatever the buzz word is now...so TRUE outdoor testing will be mid to late March. Could post initial thoughts immediately though, comparing it to my current Ogio.
Cheers

Really like the specs described in these.
- Current bag is a Callaway cart bag, approx 5 or 6 years old
- I think the main thing I look for is functionality. As I normally use a cart when I play, weight isn't hugely important but does play a factor. Like having my clubs not stuck together when putting them bag in or taking them out.
- I try to be as active as I can on this site.

Thanks and good luck all!

Great looking bag! Thanks THP and Tayloramde for this opportunity!

1. Current bag: I use two, a cheap Maxfli Stand Bag, it was clearanced at Dicks at the end of 2017, I paid 39.99 for it. It's served its purpose ok-but the legs are not very strong. Every few rounds I have to bend them back into shape. Bag 2 is a TEE Cart Bag, again I'm not sure of the model. I bought it from Budget Golf for 59.99 in a clearance sale mid 2018. Obviously if I plan to walk I use the Maxfli and if it's cart golf, the TEE.

2. If I were to find the ideal bag, it would be one I could use for both walking and riding. The Maxfli doesn't have enough storage to be ideal to use as a cart bag. It would have to also be light enough to easily carry, and comfortable as well.

3. Yup! I don't always post every day but I'm on here every day, usually for multiple hours. I enjoy the community here immensely. I can promise that any item sent for review, will be reviewed to the best of my abilities.

Thanks again!

1. What is your current golf bag? Older MAXFLI stand bag
2. What do you look for in a golf bag? plenty of pockets, places to hang accessories, 14 way top
3. Are you active on THP? yes

Current Bag: Ping Traverse 14 Cart Bag
What do I look for? Portability, I wall a lot so either being easy to carry or easy to load on a push cart is crucial. I also like a convenient spot for my rangefinder.
Am I active on THP: I only get on this website when I'm awake. While sleeping I generally do not update.

Looks like a nice bag! I just got a new one plus I really don't carry so I'm out, but looking forward to peoples' reviews.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

1. Currently use an ogio RTC.

2. Going to sound weird but durability and stability is huge for me. Knowing my clubs are secure in a bag that is made of the quality material as well as a bag able to withstand the wear of being placed down or on to a cart multiple times a season and not always with the gentlest touch is my priority.

3. I like to think I’m pretty active here.

1. Current bag is a Sun Mountain C130 Cart Bag
2. I'm looking for a stand bag that I can use at the range and when I walk. I would like one that can easily carry everything I need and feels comfortable.
3. I would like to think so.

1. What is your current golf bag? OGIO Silencer Cart
2. What do you look for in a golf bag? Storage pockets for extra items and a good top to control the club storage
3. Are you active on THP? I try to be, depends on what's going on, but I try to pop in mulitple times a week.

Great opportunity looking forward to the feedback

Such a great opportunity, I have been looking for a new bag for a while.

I am currently using an older sun mountain three5

I'm carrying for 90% of my rounds so I need a bag that is light and comfortable to carry, and that has accessible pockets while walking for things like my drink and rangefinder. Storage is not a priority for me.

I think so, yes

I still have and use the TM Flextech bag I got for testing a couple years ago, and it's still awesome. Good luck guys, and I'm excited to hear what the testers think.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

will be following this thread,

1. Black Taylormade carry bag 2017 model I have the older and fully waterproof version of these bags.
2. Comfort of straps, club organisation and how easy it is to set up in a trolley or cart
3. I'd like to think i am

I'd love to sign up for this, but I have to have 14 way dividers. Plus, it will probably be another couple of months or more before I get back out on the course.

Looking forward to the reviews though!

1. What is your current golf bag? Titleist Players 5 Stand Bag
2. What do you look for in a golf bag? An adequate amount of pockets that serve a specific purpose. Lightweight. Quality style zippers and stand legs that won’t break or get caught easily. Fits easily into a cart. Quality material without making it too heavy to carry. Straps with plenty of padding.
3. Are you active on THP? Absolutely!

Nothing is going to unseat the C-130 cart bag this year and I have been fortunate enough to get an awesome $250 Budget Golf coupon and the UST Mamiya Proforce Gold XX in the last month or so. I will pass on this but it is an awesome thing for those who enter. Good Luck Folks!!

pretty exciting. I had last years version and I used it quite a bit. If they managed to make the full size pocket a bit bigger, I'd seriously consider this bag.

Back