It's a lil chilly out...

It was 2 degrees here this morning, but we had one fertilizer leg that we had to torch the motor to get the fluid warmed up on. Ran fine after we did that.

You know it's cold in Wisconsin when all the bars are closed today...

Also, how is it going to be 40* on Sunday? That's like an 80-90* swing in 4 days.

Weee bit chilly. Glad I'm not the one dealing with it for once.....until Friday.

Layers, lots of layers people.

Bring on Summer and the heat !

Brutal Cold.. everything is relative my friend!!
I agree. For a guy that is perfectly happy in weather that makes you work up a serious sweat walking from you car to the 1st tee and is reaching for sweatshirts at 70 degrees, 48 is brutal. Haha

The Timberwolves are in town tonight Downtown Minneapolis. Come on down I'm sure they still have good seats available.

Currently -19 with windchill of -48, and Sunday its supposed to be 45 with rain.... gotta love Chicago weather.....

My flight to Phoenix is scheduled to leave Madison at 4:48 this afternoon. It is -27* here right now. Wind chill -55-60.

Please fly, plane...pretty please...

Coldest wind chill in the nation

DyKg94WVAAES22h.jpg

It's so cold out that today I saw a politician with his hands in his own pockets

Coldest wind chill in the nation

DyKg94WVAAES22h.jpg

I just took out the trash cans to the bottom of the driveway and just that 50 yards was enough. I have some buddies coming in from California on Friday for Super Bowl weekend and I almost wish the cold would hang around for another couple days. I say almost because we are ice fishing on Saturday and a these temps might be a bit much for being out on the lake on a snowmobile.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

-50's wind chill last night...36 and 45 this weekend lol. South Dakota weather! I miss Southern California!

My car this morning after getting home from work. This doesn't include the wind chill

51050328_760392621013007_478196990107189248_n.jpg

I've got my windows open and cranking my whole house fan here in Sacramento, CA so I can get it cold enough inside to justify a fire tonight, lol. It's only down to 68, meh.

The reality is here in Minnesota, we get about 2-3 months that are miserable...but people in AZ and FL get 2-3 months a year that are completely miserable as well...it's just a different kind of miserable.

Granted another month (or three) a year here you can't golf, but it's a matter of embracing the lifestyle in whatever way you can to make it possitive.

It's terrible here in South Dakota. I'm not sure why we are open but it's nice working a flex schedule. I may go home and spend time with my family!

We are currently at 14 but feels like -2 with windchill. Pretty close to our high for the day.

Back