Bushnell Pro XE Rangefinder

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Bushnell has a new rangefinder coming out called the Pro XE model and here are all of the details.

This is one thing that I would eventually love to add to my bag. I never feel that I'm accurate enough to worry about "exacts" at this point, but someday....

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

The "halo-effect" sounds interesting. I often wonder - after the jolt on my NX7 - what it locked onto. Combining visual feedback is genius.

those new upgrades sound pretty awesome. Magnetic is really cool. Nice to see the slope get even more in depth so that you can really use it to learn different situations as well...I'm impressed.

Solid feature set for sure, not sure I need all of those bells and whistles, but I’m sure Bryson is thrilled to have them!

Good looking offering all around.

One of these days...

The halo sounds very interesting and the magnetic is helpful for sure

This is one thing that I would eventually love to add to my bag. I never feel that I'm accurate enough to worry about "exacts" at this point, but someday....

Surely you must have averages for your clubs? Which you can then use to give you a broader idea of what club to hit based off the distance shown from a rangefinder?

I find using a rangefinder more useful than trying to guesstimate the distance based off finding a yardage marker to the center and stepping off x distance to then think I'm pretty sure the flag is now y distance away. I actually feel like I am more accurate with my shots using a rangefinder than I was without.

Ok that sounds pretty damn cool with how much you can dial in your numbers based on not only the slope, but the conditions. The magnetic part isn't anything crazy for me, but I know there is certainly the space for that in the market.

Surely you must have averages for your clubs? Which you can then use to give you a broader idea of what club to hit based off the distance shown from a rangefinder?

I find using a rangefinder more useful than trying to guesstimate the distance based off finding a yardage marker to the center and stepping off x distance to then think I'm pretty sure the flag is now y distance away. I actually feel like I am more accurate with my shots using a rangefinder than I was without.
Oh I have more than "averages" but the GPS Apps I use on my phone are more than accurate for my play. I can tell you most "exacts" on what my irons should go, but I can't say that having a range finder tell me 167 is going to make me switch off a 165 yard 8 iron fade...

I'm not accurate down to the foot, so being more exact than "really close" isn't going to help me too much. Of course, maybe I'm totally wrong and I should invest in one to get those last few strokes off my rounds?

Love this game!

They continue to be the industry leader for a good reason. A lot of lower cost options out there that work great but if you want the best Bushnell is hard to beat.

Yeah, as much as some of the more affordable options out there call to me, this one is just REALLY insanely cool. Bushnell is tops in the game for a reason, IMO.

Looks like a substantial upgrade building on what is already a feature filled line of rangefinders!

That thing is downright crazy. It's like having Bryson in your bag?

Thanks for the update. That thing looks nice, plenty of options these days for figuring what club to pull put of the bag.

Lots of great features on this but dang that's a hefty price tag.

It sounds really interesting. The altitude adjustment sounds useful for traveling. I would just hope there is a way to set a default altitude as traveling would take me to lower elevation instead of higher.

The little jingle at the end of those videos reminds me of the old school “the more you know” type videos! Nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lots of great features in the Pro XE it sounds like. I have a hard time with upgrading rangefinders. I love all the newer features these have, but I've found no logical reason to ditch my old diablo octane so far. I think that I would be happier with something like this really, just hard for me to make the jump for the cost. That said, this sounds fantastic. I'm not sure the magnetic feature would be used a whole lot if I had one, but it's pretty neat for sure.

This one is really on my mind. Not sure I really NEED all the bells and whistles, but dammit they are cool.

One piece I'm excited about.... *** plops it onto the wall *** MAGNETISM!!!

Love it. The unit looks really well considered and welcomes some solid new technology, or so it seems.

One piece I'm excited about.... *** plops it onto the wall *** MAGNETISM!!!

Love it. The unit looks really well considered and welcomes some solid new technology, or so it seems.

I was glad to see Precision Pro has the magnet too. I know I shouldnt be that excited about it that kind of tech, but I am.

I was glad to see Precision Pro has the magnet too. I know I shouldnt be that excited about it that kind of tech, but I am.

I think that functionality is obviously paramount, but form factor and ease of use are atop my list of features that I won't overlook when looking for a product like this.

This looks like the Rolls Royce of the Rangefinders, lots of really cool stuff in there!

Not sure why all these high end range finder does not equipped with vibration reduction.
I only see Nikon 80i VR.
Many consumer camera lens has vibration reduction or image stabilizer. Not sure why range finder company have not implement such tech. Anything beyond 160 yds stabilization should help. Especially early in the morning with stomach full of coffee or even some heavy windy days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back