Wilson Staff Fybrid RS Hybrids & Woods

W/S needs to get some of these to THP. That would be sweet, especially with all the fwy wood buzz going on right now.

I think I'm ready to get my Rocker Sole on!!! Any more news about these woods/hybrids?

W/S needs to get some of these to THP. That would be sweet, especially with all the fwy wood buzz going on right now.

Agreed. I love the :wilsonstaff: hybrids and these look very nice. I liked the DXI line, but I found they were a bit harder to hit than the fybrids.

Edit: I have the HS Fybrids.

Agreed. I love the :wilsonstaff: hybrids and these look very nice. I liked the DXI line, but I found they were a bit harder to hit than the fybrids.

Edit: I have the HS Fybrids.

I enjoyed hitting the DXI's when I did. So what's the difference between the RS and the HS? The HS looks more like the Fybrid's of old but I am kind of interested in the Rocker Sole I reckon.

I can't believe I missed this thread. I haven't hit the original fybrid but I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on the ones for sale at rockbottomgolf at the moment. Cheap enough that if I don't like them they can go in the backup bag. Maybe I should hold off until these ones come out... or until wilson give JB one to have a hit so we can get some feedback.

I can't believe I missed this thread. I haven't hit the original fybrid but I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on the ones for sale at rockbottomgolf at the moment. Cheap enough that if I don't like them they can go in the backup bag. Maybe I should hold off until these ones come out... or until wilson give JB one to have a hit so we can get some feedback.

I don't even know if they're on shelves or not to be honest. I assume they could be in Australia. I would like for THP to get their hands on the 3wood and some hybrids as well.

I'd like to see them too. I think they could be really good with all the buzz we've heard about that VTS shaft.

I'd like to see them too. I think they could be really good with all the buzz we've heard about that VTS shaft.

Absolutely! The shaft might be the most interesting component. I would just love to try this fwy wood b/c of all the fwy wood hype on the market right now.

Ditto!

I really liked the HS Fybrid with V2 shaft, but ballooned a little with the Axivcore shaft. VTS in a Fybrid could potentially be a wrecking crew of awesomeness! Problem is finding somewhere to try 'em out.

I'll assume they'll be at THP Demo Day, so I should get some swings in with them in a few months. There's a retailer that stocks W/S here, but I avoid it.

Ditto!

I really liked the HS Fybrid with V2 shaft, but ballooned a little with the Axivcore shaft. VTS in a Fybrid could potentially be a wrecking crew of awesomeness! Problem is finding somewhere to try 'em out.

You've mentioned heading to Asheville before in the past. I can let you know when my local shop gets them in. He's an authorized W/S dealer.

Bumping to add a picture upon request ...

3W and 5H are D100's. The FYBrid is the RS (rocker sole) version, 19.5 degrees.

07341fde559e9901e54b9af6f9a77ac1.jpg

Thanks Deuce, much appreciated.

Love the Fybrid RS. Picked up a set last season, just for the shafts really. But after hitting them, they're very firmly in the bag.

Which reminds me, on tapatalk I can't even see my signature, my bag make-up needs serious adjusting. So does my index, lol.. higher!

Back