New England Members

You guys are already down to grass down there? Still snow up on the northern part of the state.

i hit the ball today. a little soft...the weekend looks excellent

I have a couple ideas... Will have to be July

0ad6fb90d71ac95e28bd3bcfdba8f95f.jpg
. No golf up here

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

0ad6fb90d71ac95e28bd3bcfdba8f95f.jpg
. No golf up here

Where is this? We were supposed to go last weekend, but it ended up being about -15 in the mountains.

Bear peak and attitash.

MBurnham and I have two spots at 9:18 Sunday AM at SSCC in Hingham. If anyone is interested just let us know.

If it was 9, I'd half consider joining then heading to my tee time at 1. But I'll stick to one round.

I just laid the guilt trip on the wife...it usually takes about 45 minutes to kick in. I'll let you guys know.

with the three young ones she has no time for your guilt. i think you are SOL...lol,

I've got the itch.
Yep, me too. Big time.

We're playing on the south shore - Olde Scotland Links in Bridgewater. That would be a bit of a hike for you guys. Our 1PM tee time is booked, but there's a 2PM still left...
I have dinner plans tomorrow night, so I think I'm out at 2:00 pm.

tell me more

That's what I was talking about - we've got a 4some at 1-something, but there is still a 2PM at the same place. I think there are a few other courses open in the area as well, others in here might be able to chime in.

That's what I was talking about - we've got a 4some at 1-something, but there is still a 2PM at the same place. I think there are a few other courses open in the area as well, others in here might be able to chime in.
Which place? Same as tomorrow?

tell me more

Consider this my "chime" come on down dean!

Back