Project X LZ Steel Shafts

While I would prefer a tiny bit lighter (Im old), they are still going in my irons.

i heart those weights! very VERY interested in these. my favorite iron shafts from any company are dg pro and px. any initial thoughts on how these relate to those?

These could make me go back to steel

Bump because I'm shocked haha. That is saying something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i heart those weights! very VERY interested in these. my favorite iron shafts from any company are dg pro and px. any initial thoughts on how these relate to those?

I'm going from DG Pro and I think these feel smoother, easier to load. DG Pro is very stiff in the butt section to activate the softer tip in the long and mid irons to help elevate the ball a bit more. PX LZ is more of an even flexural profile.

With my swing speed and launch I've never even tried PX, that would be like a guy who can't swim trying to cross the English Channel.

I'm going from DG Pro and I think these feel smoother, easier to load. DG Pro is very stiff in the butt section to activate the softer tip in the long and mid irons to help elevate the ball a bit more. PX LZ is more of an even flexural profile.

With my swing speed and launch I've never even tried PX, that would be like a guy who can't swim trying to cross the English Channel.

Any chance that these are made in lighter weights as well?
Or would that take away from the loading zone and possibly even make it brittle?

smoother? I like that sound of that.

I wonder if these will play true to flex or play stiffer? I like the idea behind the design, but the weight has me hesitant.

I wonder if these will play true to flex or play stiffer? I like the idea behind the design, but the weight has me hesitant.

You're a strong guy, you could handle it :alien:

These might be the first time PX irons have my interest.

Any plans for a graphite LZ iron shaft?

PX LZ is more of an even flexural profile.

so a fitter (who put me in px 5.5) told me that i seem to swing my best with even weighting across the club. i thought i liked head-heavy, but he said no. is that similar to even flexural profile? or completely different?

Any plans for a graphite LZ iron shaft?

I can answer this as I asked Don while out there at the THP PX Event. Right now there are no plans to release a new graphite iron shaft.

6.5-125
6.0-120
5.5-115
5.0-110

I like the weight range and the sounds of what the LZ shafts will be.

Any chance that these are made in lighter weights as well?
Or would that take away from the loading zone and possibly even make it brittle?

Maybe we can get some lighter weight pink ones for you.

No current plans for lighter than these. But we shall see.

Maybe we can get some lighter weight pink ones for you.

No current plans for lighter than these. But we shall see.

Thank you...haha

My old age and delicate hands thank you too.

6.5-125
6.0-120
5.5-115
5.0-110

I love everything I'm hearing. That weight is perfect for me, and I'm playing DG Pros in my 545s now. Thanks as always for the info Don.

Project X LZ Steel Shafts Preview

Project X LZ Steel Shafts Preview

I think the 6.5 sounds right in my wheelhouse. But curious to see if 6.0 would be a better fit.

Having been with X100 for a number of years. I'm starting to wonder if I'm leaving something on the table by being to stout as I age a bit.

Just a quick note, Adam Scott put PX LZ Steel into play this week, after hitting it for the first time Tuesday.

5 sets in play this week, a great number for a new steel shaft.

(not to mention HZRDUS is now the #1 driver model and #1 model for all woods.)

I LOVE LA!

DB

Just a quick note, Adam Scott put PX LZ Steel into play this week, after hitting it for the first time Tuesday.

5 sets in play this week, a great number for a new steel shaft.

(not to mention HZRDUS is now the #1 driver model and #1 model for all woods.)

I LOVE LA!

DB

Was Scott playing DG AMT prior to this? I seem to remember at some point that Scott had moved to DG AMT from KBS.

He was in AMT, switched from the other guys last year.

Really awesome that people are taking to this shaft so quickly.

If you guys are needing to see how these react to a fairly inconsistent, low-mid 80s iron swing, I know a guy...

Really pumped to get time with these eventually. REALLY pumped.

Back