Choosing Shaft Weight

I love the idea of graphite, just don't love how many companies are heavily focused on that mid to mid high profile in both launch and spin. I'd absolutely spend some time with a graphite iron shaft if it was a mid launch low spin profile.

As the discussion relates to weight for fit, I do very much that with both myself and others. Mid 60s has become my wheelhouse, and I'm doing everything I can to get my fairway to 75g and my utility in that 85-95 range.

Catalyst?

Absolutely fantastic video. Michael’s knowledge is great. It definitely has me pondering graphite now.

Had a long talk with Danny Le about shaft weight and how much it has trended lighter both on tour and in products over the last 24 months as manufacturing has gotten so much better.

Reminded me of this video.

Had a long talk with Danny Le about shaft weight and how much it has trended lighter both on tour and in products over the last 24 months as manufacturing has gotten so much better.

Reminded me of this video.
What is the trend on tour, moving from 70 range to 60 in driver? If so, is there a trend from the 80 range to 70 in 3 woods?

Back