Affordable Stand Bag Recommendations

AUWU11

Reaction score
Handicap
7.2 GHIN
Looking for an affordable stand bag. Something lightweight and durable, but that also won't break the bank (as in the lower the price the better). Any and all recommendations are welcome and appreciated. Fire away!

PS - I found this bag online at a great price. But some of the reviews I've found talk a lot about club tangle, and also not sure I'm a fan of the 4-divider design (seems like an odd layout). But I'd be crazy not to at least consider it for the price. https://golfdirectnow.com/products/...tXLAPTyWcaAsg3EALw_wcB&variant=12704775569485

Looking for an affordable stand bag. Something lightweight and durable, but that also won't break the bank (as in the lower the price the better). Any and all recommendations are welcome and appreciated. Fire away!

PS - I found this bag online at a great price. But some of the reviews I've found talk a lot about club tangle, and also not sure I'm a fan of the 4-divider design (seems like an odd layout). But I'd be crazy not to at least consider it for the price. https://golfdirectnow.com/products/...tXLAPTyWcaAsg3EALw_wcB&variant=12704775569485

Sent you a pm.

Not sure if it helps but I currently have a 4 way in my ping Hoofer and not the hugest fan. I hope my next bag has more

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Not sure if it helps but I currently have a 4 way in my ping Hoofer and not the hugest fan. I hope my next bag has more

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yeah that's kind of how I'm feeling, that I wouldn't be a huge fan of it. Thanks for the insight.

I have a Callaway maroon HL4 that I’m not using anymore that was used for less than 6 months. Yours if you want it, just cover shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well affordable short term or long term? I've always been partial to the ping hoofer models for a stand bag.

I have this bag and i have been happy with it, and for the price hard to beat

I have a Callaway maroon HL4 that I’m not using anymore that was used for less than 6 months. Yours if you want it, just cover shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I said hard to beat until this deal above, classy move.

Ogio Cirrus

If I go with a new bag, I've narrowed it down to two:

Srixon Golf Z Four Stand Bag 2018 (Charcoal/Cyn Blue) - $74.99
PING 4 Series Masoct LTD Stand Bag (Black/White) - $119.99

Srixon is more affordable, but I like the 4-way top design of the PING more than that of the Srixon. Plus I have PING irons, so matching is a nice little bonus perk. Still deciding between the two.

Any thoughts?

If I go with a new bag, I've narrowed it down to two:

Srixon Golf Z Four Stand Bag 2018 (Charcoal/Cyn Blue) - $74.99
PING 4 Series Masoct LTD Stand Bag (Black/White) - $119.99

Srixon is more affordable, but I like the 4-way top design of the PING more than that of the Srixon. Plus I have PING irons, so matching is a nice little bonus perk. Still deciding between the two.

Any thoughts?

The Ping bag would get my vote, they make quality bags.

After all of this, I was selected to be one of the testers for the 2019 TaylorMade Bags! Can't wait to get it and start testing it!

Back