Testing new irons

luvagoodshot

Reaction score
Handicap
Yes
I have a desire to test the Cleveland Launcher HB irons. If my area sports store doesn't have any then how do I go about testing them?

Thanks - I tried that but it doesn't provide me with any location

If you're in Lockport, I got Woods to Wedges in Williamsville. If memory serves, that place get s good recommendations on here.

If you're in Lockport, I got Woods to Wedges in Williamsville. If memory serves, that place get s good recommendations on here.

Yes, thank you. I tried calling them yesterday but they must have been closed due to the weather. I'll probably go there on Monday and see if they can help me.

Went to Woods and Wedges today. They do indeed carry the Cleveland Launcher HB irons. I also was checking out other brands of irons while there. I first got to figure out if I can sell some of my other clubs and use the money I get from them to lower the cost of new irons. I also liked the Wilson Staff D350 irons.

Went to Woods and Wedges today. They do indeed carry the Cleveland Launcher HB irons. I also was checking out other brands of irons while there. I first got to figure out if I can sell some of my other clubs and use the money I get from them to lower the cost of new irons. I also liked the Wilson Staff D350 irons.

What else is catching your eye?

If recommend trying to find a single iron on eBay then it the trial price is too much, maybe a deal can be snagged and you can figure out if you like them or not. Other than that, it’s tracking down a dealer or demo day as your only options I’d imagine.

If recommend trying to find a single iron on eBay then it the trial price is too much, maybe a deal can be snagged and you can figure out if you like them or not. Other than that, it’s tracking down a dealer or demo day as your only options I’d imagine.

Already tracked down a dealer who will let me try any clubs I'm interested in. It's called Woods and Wedges inside the driving dome near me. I just need to sell some of my other clubs to make purchasing a new set easier on the wallet. Once I accomplish that then I can pull the trigger

What else is catching your eye?

I've got my eye on all those shinny new irons from every manufacture. They sure look pretty. I so want to take them out and dirty them up.

I've got my eye on all those shinny new irons from every manufacture. They sure look pretty. I so want to take them out and dirty them up.

I like it. I can almost guarantee the more sets you try, the more surprises you will find. Good luck!

The new Wilson Staff D7 distance irons are very well priced and work great. Love my new D7's.

The new Wilson Staff D7 distance irons are very well priced and work great. Love my new D7's.

W/S makes great clubs. They’re highly underrated. Still loving my C200’s.

Back