Awstyn

Reaction score
Handicap
witb.jpgback.jpg
This is what I've put together to get going as of January 2019.
Mostly stock options, but my starting point in THP and return to golf.
Setup signature with a few more details.

Nice looking bag, is that an alignment stick cover in there? Had no clue they made those, it looks pretty slick!

Might need to go back into the equipment pondering thread again...…

Nice looking bag, is that an alignment stick cover in there? Had no clue they made those, it looks pretty slick!

Might need to go back into the equipment pondering thread again...…

covers.jpg

Yeah, the alignment sticks themselves are $2 driveway markers from Home Depot. But I'm using mostly Stitch covers with a Daphne Gopher on my driver.

One tip on the cheap alignment markers. Gorilla or super glue the rubber caps on the end before you use them heavy. Prevents loss and it keeps things quieter when they are on.

I've put an order in with Rose & Fire, but I expect another month before it is shipped.

Great looking setup!

Headcovers came in today and it did not snow. Not bad for a Monday.

20190225_124755.jpg

Great looking setup.

Sweet looking covers!

Those irons are so clean looking!

Very nice setup, lots of attention to detail. Enjoy them!

I did not play golf last year in 2020. Got a membership at the closest Muni this year and have been struggling.

Handicap has increased 4 points and I'm on a mission to get back to single digits. Such is golf.

My son is 5 years old now. He has his own clubs & bag, and I take him to a practice facility at our local high school but we're not at the stage where we can throw down at the 150 yard marker and make use of the course yet. His play is still too honest to be called golf. My father has moved up to the next set of tee boxes, but we are lucky enough to be able to keep sharing Sunday rounds together.

My bag has not changed much. I have two ping glide wedges (54WS, & 60Eye2) and a G425 LST driver now, but I'm saving and am planning to re-equip this winter. It is past time to change out my irons and will likely change to Recoils or Steelfiber shafts along with more forgiving heads. I've already put in an order for a mallet putter (Spider EX), replaced the Z Grip cords for CP2 wraps, and until things get sorted out (more shinny objects) I won't add pictures.

Been a while since I've posted here: Welcome again everyone.

Back