JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
GFORE is launching a new "crossover" golf shoe. Hitting stores and their online store in April.

MG4.1 features a one-piece engineered knit upper that hugs the foot and provides lightweight and breathable comfort from heel to toe. Seamless internal and external overlays provide added lateral support and an integrated heel tab and 4-way stretch collar ensure easy slip-in comfort.

“MG4.1 is years in the making and demonstrates our passion for pushing the boundaries of footwear styling, technology and functionality for both on and off-course use,” commented Giannulli.

“We have been extremely successful with our classic and street styles over the past few years, but felt we needed to expand the collection to include an athletic style to give golfers a fresh new look that also delivers serious performance. On the PGA Tour, Bubba Watson will be wearing the MG4.1 and we fully expect to see all of our tour ambassadors around the globe sporting them soon.”

ext

ext

I dunno, im not too sold on them.. I don't really wear knit shoes but perhaps I should look into a pair for summer

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I don't get G4 styles.

Not for me!

I like them both. I'd wear them. Unless that big G4 is actually on the sole, in which case I'm out.

• Admin
I like them both. I'd wear them. Unless that big G4 is actually on the sole, in which case I'm out.

On the colors I have seen, it is there. I have not seen the blue ones, so cannot comment there.

I’m with you. I like everything about them but that giant G4.

Don’t think those would be for me.

I don't know on this one. Have to pass I think.

Oh me likey

They look comfortable, just not sure I love the design

I like them. The G4 is thankfully becoming a little less of a focal point.

they would be awesome if it wasnt for that stupid G4 logo on the heel. The Nike swoosh on the toe of the lunars is a stylish logo

i don't mind them. they look really comfortable. but playing in damp conditions, it looks like that material would get wet in a hurry and not dry very well. probably a pass for me.

I like them. Probably won't buy them, but I like them.

Not my style.

These remind of my adidas and that’s a good thing, i would try these for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’d take a look at the blue ones. The G4 on the heel is a little much though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very Adidas NMD looking upper. I would rock a pair with shorts. I do think they would look odd with pants being so tight at the ankle area.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I don’t mind the looks but I’m not sold that the tread would be good for golf

Im kinda digging these!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

No thanks. I prefer the 4 dots on the side of my Ecco's
151804-50752-outside.jpg

I like this color:
53034426_2036842429697410_4192490995520110592_o.jpg

Back