2016 THP Kickoff Classic Sponsored By Kentwool

Be safe everyone and have a blast.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Stay tuned, might be a periscope or two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stay tuned, might be a periscope or two.

Sitting in the waiting room now and will try to keep an eye out for notifications throughout the day.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Whose ready??? The limelight is shining down on the #MerinoMarauders and #WoolWarriors and it's time for us to kick the #THPKickoffClassic and first event of 2016 off the right way! Get prepared it's going to be one hell of a weekend with some great sponsor @kentwool swag, great courses on #RTJGrandNational and some amazing golf with THPer's!!!

Gotta love when your client is pleased. Officially on my way to Bama. Smooth sailing down 85S.

2016 THP Kickoff Classic Sponsored By Kentwool

Gotta love when your client is pleased. Officially on my way to Bama. Smooth sailing down 85S.

Had we not have to wait for that #WoolWarrior captain we'd be right there with you. Then again it wouldn't be fun without your beating stick.

Had we not have to wait for that #WoolWarrior captain we'd be right there with you. Then again it wouldn't be fun without your beating stick.

That #WoolWarrior captian is well worth the wait. And I think he may leave Alabama with some new hardware.

That #WoolWarrior captian is well worth the wait. And I think he may leave Alabama with some new hardware.

Don't they have Home Depot in FL?

Safe travels guys!

There is something in the proshop waiting on you
dab90aa1bfe65df5703c762d3c6124ff.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Did not expect that cool rush of air coming out of the airport. Somehow it's chillier here than back home. Love the sun though! ?

91ab37c46c6c2c6b684d8bf77cee6ea6.jpg

Breakfast in the club

No I don't think so

Steal of the weekend? Free double upgrade!! Thanks budget!!

be4f19dc7b4c11f8c487ecdf5eb756c0.jpg

Nothing better than seeing the kickoff THP event in full swing! You boys enjoy and will be following!

Leather seats, captains chairs in the second row, we're rolling in style!

#18 links from clubhouse. Sucker pin!
c9ae804bf31db28ab43a895cbf4b9daf.jpg

Have fun out there this weekend gentleman! So jealous of you guys right now but I know you guys will keep us all right in the mix.

Play well and have fun!

We're on our way!! Should have brought the selfie stick!

aed3b421c1bee65e00b48170ac6121a5.jpg

SoxHoefer is less than 30 minutes out. You've been warned

77f9bfe91863d600fce4edfdef0ee204.jpg

Back