Range Days - Behind the Scenes - THP Live Contest

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
UPDATE! Here is the full behind the scenes video.

Next weekend staff writer Canadan will be at THP HQ to do some serious driver testing and content creation. To give you a little back story, he came up with some fun ideas and with some molding we have a great THP TV series coming called Range Days. One of the areas we are excited about this, is it is all about engagement and putting all sorts of fun things together that we think you are really going to enjoy. Three days of shooting on the range and course will leave a lot of thoughts and we thought it would be a good idea to have a wind down so to speak, live on THP TV.

i-MX3kk8v-M.jpg

More drivers will be tested than what is pictured, but each brand accounted for is above

When and Where
Sunday Night February 10th, 2019
7pm EST
THPGolf YouTube Channel

What will Take Place
Canadan and I will be armed with all of the data for the broadcast and we will be able to run you through how the testing took place, what content is coming and when you can expect it. We can go over some fun numbers for everybody and this is about engagement, so it will be all about your questions. Rather than just tell you "this did great", it will be a breakdown to arm those that enjoy the content coming out later, with how it all worked.

Contest
It wouldn't be a special THP Live without some sort of contest and we have some fun planned for everybody that tunes in. The winner will receive a prize pack that will involve a bunch of items that Canadan himself will collate and collect from THP HQ. It could be limited edition stuff, could be equipment, could be anything really. The choice will be completely his.

Entering will be done during the broadcast so you must be online watching with other THPers and engaging in the fun. We will also be using this thread, THPGolf Instagram Stories and of course the equipment threads throughout the forum with feedback and pictures throughout the entire weekend.

Then, the full behind the scenes look and some fun conversation will take place Sunday evening and the details are above.

Entering will be simple. Your job will be to guess the highest ball speed that is seen over the course of the three full days of testing. Just the number, and when we say go, you will post it during the feed right into the Super Chat feature.

Get ready for a fun few days THPers.

Last edited:
Looking forward to this! Calendar reminder set!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

This sounds like a whole lot of fun!

• Admin
Some THP HQ relics?!?!?! And I have control?!

Arrow won't miss one of his toys, will he?

You will be able to collate any prize pack you want from THP HQ.

Looking forward for Canadan Shiels live! I shall be tuning in.

This sounds bad ass......I look forward to this!

This is going to fun can’t wait to follow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very cool in deed! Just the man for the job and will do great! Looking forward to the results.

That's a cool idea, seeing the shots and outcomes, getting by the minute thoughts and reviews

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Love this idea!!

Calendar set, this one should be fun.

i love this. great idea, and sounds like a ton of fun. i hope i'm able to tune in!

That should be fun to see how each of the different drivers perform

I don't have anywhere near the same level of skill or swing speed as @Canadan, but I fight high spin as well despite a positive AoA, so seeing which drivers perform well for Dan might give me more clues as to what might work for me

Live is no good for me at that time of the evening - Guess I will just have to wait and see what the lucky winner gets

That should be fun to see how each of the different drivers perform

I don't have anywhere near the same level of skill or swing speed as @Canadan, but I fight high spin as well despite a positive AoA, so seeing which drivers perform well for Dan might give me more clues as to what might work for me

Live is no good for me at that time of the evening - Guess I will just have to wait and see what the lucky winner gets

Keep in mind it won't just be me hitting balls. We're going to have a ton of information including (I hope) representation of forgiveness on each head thanks to the GC Quad numbers.

I'll be keeping notes throughout the process and plan to scatter them after I return in the appropriate threads, but this will definitely not be a 'Canadan chases big numbers' experience.

Like the sound of this!!! Marking calendar now!

Keep in mind it won't just be me hitting balls. We're going to have a ton of information including (I hope) representation of forgiveness on each head thanks to the GC Quad numbers.

I'll be keeping notes throughout the process and plan to scatter them after I return in the appropriate threads, but this will definitely not be a 'Canadan chases big numbers' experience.

I wasn't expecting it to be a numbers chase for you, but seeing differences across a number of different heads will certainly help me in making any decisions about what might work for me

If this is going to have results from multiple people, it would be great to hear what their usual miss might be and getting some comparisons between their own club and whatever they may hit for this THP TV spot

Will we know who all is hitting balls when we have to guess highest ball speed? If y'all unveil Sadlowski after we have to guess, it's a game changer. If there is some unnamed old man there, I'm going with 200, lol. Fool me once... :)

Will we know who all is hitting balls when we have to guess highest ball speed? If y'all unveil Sadlowski after we have to guess, it's a game changer. If there is some unnamed old man there, I'm going with 200, lol. Fool me once... :)

You will be guessing the highest ball speed for Canadan.

Some THP HQ relics?!?!?! And I have control?!

Arrow won't miss one of his toys, will he?

How much to include a smoker from the THP patio?

I really love this! Can’t wait to see all the info and all the FUN!!

This is such a great idea. Really looking forward to this. Hopefully my daughter can go to bed early that night. - Calendar reminder set.

Oh blessed mother of bandwidth, don't fail me next Sunday!

Back