Shaft Tech - Shaft Education in 2 Minutes or Less

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP and Matrix Shafts present Shaft Tech, shaft technology in 2 minutes or less as part of the #THPClassroom series.

This is going to be a fun and educational series. Looking forward to it

Really looking forward to this series!

This is going to be a good series. Really looking forward to it!

Love me some shaft talk. Looking forward to this series.

This one sounds very interesting.

• Admin
For those that do not know Tom DeShiell, he has been with Matrix for over 3 years as R&D and before that spent a decade with TaylorMade Golf as an engineer.

This should be pretty cool. A great addition to the classroom.

These are going to be great to watch.

This sounds extremely interesting. Looking forward to following along and learning.

I am loving the ll the education available for THPers in 2016.

I've been trying to learn more about shafts. This will be very helpful.

This one was on the radar from the time it was announced. Will be jam packed with 411 it looks like. Let's go!

JM

I'm stoked for this. I enjoy learning about the tech behind what we're using and learning more so I can make better equipment choices.

Cool video series, looking forward to getting my learn on. #THPClassroom is a great new addition to the forum

Awe....man I was ready to get started...ha. looking forward to hearing the rest of the series.

These should be good! Looking forward to seeing them.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

This is a cool series. Like seeing the partnership. Adding to what we've heard from other shaft manufacturers.

Very cool, I'll be tuning in!

Short, sweet, and to the point?

I like it, time seems tougher to find these days and I like being educated quickly!

This is outstanding. Matrix makes great shaft. The information deciminated will be awesome. I've got a lot to learn. Let's go!

This is a great idea. Looking forward to these!

This is awesome. I am really looking forward to this series. I am all ears when it comes to understanding anything about shafts, whether its tech, fitting, myths... etc!

Very excited for this. Everyone could benefit from a bit of shaft knowledge!

Back