Puma Golf Valuables Pouch

OITW

Reaction score
From Puma

Keep all your valuables safe and secure with PUMA Golf's Valuables Pouch, made with a top cinch closure and customizable cresting option.

Description

Top cinch closure
Internal fleece lining
Customizable cresting option
Reflective Cat logo and 18 Hole label

Specs:

Content: 100% Polyester
Size: 7” x 1.25” x 7.25”
Style #: 075033

Price:

$10

In Hand Pics

Front

d360fba82a0112ec0e59f2bff3677ba1.jpg

Back

65d5d007671f90083548dc9580bed38e.jpg

Inside Out

0a656548669d2ce4792695b023592348.jpg

Reserved for thoughts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For keys and some money / loose change, I can see this being suitable, but once the top is pulled closed I wonder if it would be possible to get a mobile phone in there as well?

I do like the simplicity of the design with just the Puma logo, and not sure if I would like to customise it beyond that - I guess having your club logo on there as well would be a nice touch assuming it would work

Any hook/carabiner on it to attach to your bag? Or do you just have to stuff it in a bag pocket?

Any hook/carabiner on it to attach to your bag? Or do you just have to stuff it in a bag pocket?

From looking at the pics I don't see how there could be a hook/carabiner for it - if that is the case I would probably put it in a bag pocket, although if you have a carabiner on your bag I guess you could just hook it through the cinch cord?

From looking at the pics I don't see how there could be a hook/carabiner for it - if that is the case I would probably put it in a bag pocket, although if you have a carabiner on your bag I guess you could just hook it through the cinch cord?

Hmm, thats a bummer for me.

For keys and some money / loose change, I can see this being suitable, but once the top is pulled closed I wonder if it would be possible to get a mobile phone in there as well?

I do like the simplicity of the design with just the Puma logo, and not sure if I would like to customise it beyond that - I guess having your club logo on there as well would be a nice touch assuming it would work

I fit my phone (Iphone XR) keys, wallet, phone charger and cord, cigar and $2 in quarters and it cinched all the way - was also some extra room that if I consciously organized the items could have fit more stuff

It does not and i agree it’s a miss

Looks well made. What do you use something like this for?

I like bags like these for my tees, ball markers and divot repair tools. The one I have has been in my bag for at least 15 years. Time for a replacement?

It’s kind of like Christmas, though... You shouldn’t be buying yourself such things right before the MC. The guys got a bunch of great swag last year (and I am certainly not suggesting anything...).

Looks well made. What do you use something like this for?

Depends on the person - honestly I’ll probably store my tees in here - as my bags have the valuables pouches that I play my wallet and other items in

But for some people you can store wallet keys etc.

I like bags like these for my tees, ball markers and divot repair tools. The one I have has been in my bag for at least 15 years. Time for a replacement?

It’s kind of like Christmas, though... You shouldn’t be buying yourself such things right before the MC. The guys got a bunch of great swag last year (and I am certainly not suggesting anything...).

I’m the worst at ordering stuff that gets swagged out - if we end up getting one or other items of swag that we have i’ll probably pass it on to another THPer

It's nice however I'm more apt to use a Crown Royal Bag. Becomes a conversation piece a the course.

It's nice however I'm more apt to use a Crown Royal Bag. Becomes a conversation piece a the course.

I was just about to post the same thing. I mean, I get it. We all like our little gadgets (especially when it comes to our golf arsenal) but until it does something more for me than the dozens of Crown Royal bags I've got laying around, I'll hold on to my ten dollars. To each his own, though.

Been using this for the past few months, not too many rounds either. still in good condition. I’ve been storing my tees in the bag and keeping it in the ball pocket. Helps with organization and keeps it clean.

Great little bag.

Back