KENTWOOL Socks Forum Testing Review Thread

I have worn everything from swift wick to Nike to puma and nothing comes close to the comfort these socks provide. No slips, no bunching and no moisture. Stellar!!

My feet are thanking me for introducing them to Kentwool. My feet tend to sweat which causes bunching and I did not experience this today. Such a comfortable fit and feel. Ready for some Master's green tomorrow.

My feet are thanking me for introducing them to Kentwool. My feet tend to sweat which causes bunching and I did not experience this today. Such a comfortable fit and feel. Ready for some Master's green tomorrow.

Seriously dude. Awesome socks!!

Tad pricey but so worth it. I will own a few more pairs.

Kentwool socks were amazing today. Easily the best socks I've worn on the course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Y'all got me convinced. I'm gonna splurge and grab a pair and some of the briefs. Need to check the hype!

Wore the Tour Profile all day yesterday and they felt awesome.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

KENTWOOL Socks Forum Testing Review Thread

Having never played golf while wearing Kentwool gear, I have to say it makes a massive difference.

The socks don't slip, slide around, just stay in place. Super comfortable. Won't play golf in any other socks, I don't think.

The boxer briefs are amazing. Who knew wearing these would make a difference in comfort? Not me. But they were noticeably comfortable than the "performance undies" I typically wear. No bunching, no riding up. Plus, slot technology is perfect for mid-round usage.

Having never played golf while wearing Kentwool gear, I have to say it makes a massive difference.

The socks don't slip, slide around, just stay in place. Super comfortable. Won't play golf in any other socks, I don't think.

The boxer briefs are amazing. Who knew wearing these would make a difference in comfort? Not me. But they were noticeably comfortable than the "performance undies" I typically wear. No bunching, no riding up. Plus, slot technology is perfect for mid-round usage.
I think this is huge, I've had plenty of other socks where you have to keep pulling them up or adjusting them, and on these there wasn't any of that at all, and boy are they comfortable/soft, hard to go back to something else, and they keep your feet super dry, don't think sweaty wool sweater anyone, think soft, dry and amazing!!!

My feet different with regular socks on right now. Like someone is trying to choke me.

I see why the caddies signed a contract with Kentwool. Amazing!!! I will own a full weeks set of these.

The most telling thought is that when you play the game and you never have to think about these things which is usually not the case. While wearing these underwear and socks are no longer a worry at all.

Slot Technology FTW!

Socks were great today, it was colder than the other days but my feet were warm toasty and dry for the entire round not to mention fly in the Master's Green.

After 2 straight days in Kentwool socks all I can say is SWEET!!!! These are absolutely the best I have ever worn. I had only worn the crew socks in the winter to keep my feet warm and had really dismissed the ankle socks as being much too hot for warm weather, I could not have been more wrong. These are extremely comfortable and because they are a natural fiber they actually because of their moisture wicking felt perfect. I agree with Matt, I will have more pair for summer wear too.

edit - see the DotD thread for a 15% discount code on Kentwool

Last edited:
My feet different with regular socks on right now. Like someone is trying to choke me.

I see why the caddies signed a contract with Kentwool. Amazing!!! I will own a full weeks set of these.
Yeah the caddy connection makes total sense now, I bet their feet feel amazing the entire PGA season.

I have 4 pair now and think of getting more. i really love the feel of these socks.

Not sure about the undies. 50 bucks for 1 pair. That is hard for me to part with

Just bought my first pair, Tour low profiles. There's a 15% discount if you use code Beemer right now, courtesy of a THP deals of the day post.

The sizing chart for the boxers looks the same as it is for the socks. Not sure which size to get.

I got to wear the tour profile socks today and they live up to the hype. Much nicer than other brands that I have used in the past and I will wear them going forward! My feet thanked me for my purchase - as long as they last after a few washes, they are well worth the cost.

Wore these for the #kickoffclassic this past weekend. Very comfortable and cozy. No issues with sweating, slipping, or discomfort. Really looking forward to seeing how they perform and hold up in the long run.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wore these for the #kickoffclassic this past weekend. Very comfortable and cozy. No issues with sweating, slipping, or discomfort. Really looking forward to seeing how they perform and hold up in the long run.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Theyll hold up just fine, just make sure you wash everything as directed. Everything inside out is critical. Make sure the Mrs knows this too. Chelsea washed a pair of my socks and she heard about it as they came out fuzzy afterwards.

I ran out of socks at the end of my trip and started wearing the socks I wore during rounds, holy cow I was amazed how dry they were, and really, how little they smelled, Wool is legit!!!

I ran out of socks at the end of my trip and started wearing the socks I wore during rounds, holy cow I was amazed how dry they were, and really, how little they smelled, Wool is legit!!!
Well, thats kind of gross.

Seriously considering getting a pair for each of my starting 5.

Back