2016 NE Ohio Spring Gathering-April 30th/May 1

Nice dude. Looks like i get to call Sawmill for more tee times! Love it when we add and not subtract. Im really looking forward to this gathering

I am so looking forward to this! In general, I don't think I've ever been this excited to start a golf season before!

Ok so I have confirmed our tee times with the course for Saturday. We have 8 tee times in the morning and afternoon with maybe a 30 minute break in between rounds. If we cant fill all 8 tee times we will cancel the late morning and early afternoon times to give everyone a chance to sit down and get something to eat and we can change up groups as well. So, our Saturday tee times are:

8:32am-9:28am

1:28pm-2:24pm

That gets the last group done around 7 and my house is only about 25 minutes from the course. I will be in the first group in the afternoon round and will head home when we finish so we can get the cookout going and everyone is welcome to head over when they finish or if you wanna wait for the last groups to come in thats ok too. Im working on a hotel for friday and saturday night thats in between the two courses and should have that info for everyone within the next couple weeks.

You da man, Phil. Thanks for going all MD441 on this!

Lookin good Phil. Thanks for doing this again!

Sounds good! Thanks for setting it all up Philly!

And the hotel is locked in. The information is added to the first post and copied below:

Hotel: Country Inn & Suites Elyria, Ohio

I have lined up a block of rooms for a rate of $89/night + tax under the name "Hackers Paradise". When you call just give them the name of the group block and theyll take your information there. This hotel is centrally located to both courses and my house (about 15 minutes from Sweetbriar, 15 minutes from my house and 30 minutes from Sawmill Creek). You have until April 1st to reserve under the group block rate before the rest of the rooms are released to the public. Below is the link to their website with all of their information.

http://www.countryinns.com/elyria-ho...44035/ohelyria

*Rooms will be available for booking starting March 1st*

So we looking at like a 730ish cookout?

The food will be hot upon everyone's arrival no matter what time it is. Beverages appropriately chilled (I promise to have coolers ready this time)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bumping this. Got an email from the hotel that the block of rooms is now all available for booking starting today so for those that are interested can book whenever. Again, the cut off date to book within this block is April 1st.
And the hotel is locked in. The information is added to the first post and copied below:

Hotel: Country Inn & Suites Elyria, Ohio

I have lined up a block of rooms for a rate of $89/night + tax under the name "Hackers Paradise". When you call just give them the name of the group block and theyll take your information there. This hotel is centrally located to both courses and my house (about 15 minutes from Sweetbriar, 15 minutes from my house and 30 minutes from Sawmill Creek). You have until April 1st to reserve under the group block rate before the rest of the rooms are released to the public. Below is the link to their website with all of their information.

http://www.countryinns.com/elyria-ho...44035/ohelyria

*Rooms will be available for booking starting March 1st*

Thanks man! Can't wait for this!

This is going to be pretty awesome. Are we playing 36 at legacy or 18 and one and 18 at the other.

glad I am not the only insomniac

This is going to be pretty awesome. Are we playing 36 at legacy or 18 and one and 18 at the other.

We could have played 36 at Legacy but keeping golf under $100 was my goal and that couldn't happen with Legacy twice

yeah under a $100 lets more people golf who might not have

2016 NE Ohio Spring Gathering-April 30th/May 1

I approve of this plan for more golf and less money! Nicely done PhillyV and MrsV, thank you for hosting and organizing this shindig!!!

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Can I get a general consensus on firing up a margarita machine for this? Not just a blender, but the actual margarita slushy machine?

I don't know if April in Ohio is warm enough for chilled beverages?

im always down for tequila no matter what time of year so yea do it....

Can I get a general consensus on firing up a margarita machine for this? Not just a blender, but the actual margarita slushy machine?

I don't know if April in Ohio is warm enough for chilled beverages?

Depends if you want to cancel our Sunday tee times and cater in Chipotle ahahahaha

Depends if you want to cancel our Sunday tee times and cater in Chipotle ahahahaha

Hahaha dude I'm on board with this 100%

That's for Saturday

I'm fully onboard with frozen tequila.

Lets plan on tents in the backyard and a quiet Sunday morning LOL.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

So who from List 2 is jumping to List 1?

Back