Short Par 4 - Feedback and Review (no codes/referral links)

I would have been pumped with the UA 1/4 zip and a polo. I got a Chase54 Clayton jacket in white that is just not my style whatsoever, a pair of adidas socks and a cheap silicon bracelet. Good value for the price, but again, not my style.

I'll give it one more month but I'm guessing if you're rocking XXL there won't be much as far as style is concerned since most of the good stuff gets picked over quick in that size.
welcome to THP!

Pretty happy with my box. Got a black/gray UA 1/4 zip that I will definetly wear and a bleached Aqua (had to look at the tag for the color) chase54 polo. I will be around for another month. If they sent me a 1/4 zip every box I would never stop my subscription.
7c571ae73f9367970f5cc59c703e4112.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol it really is terrible. I don't know how Ken gets his so much before ours (he is in San Diego!?)

I don't get it either, must have fewer hops along the way or something.

No complaints here. I signed up for the traditional style and got a platinum gray Chase54 shirt and heather gray UA 1/4 zip. I'm having trouble posting a picture so you will have to take my word for how nice they are.

No complaints here. I signed up for the traditional style and got a platinum gray Chase54 shirt and heather gray UA 1/4 zip. I'm having trouble posting a picture so you will have to take my word for how nice they are.

That's probably what I am going to get. Those colors don't sound great, but who knows.

Chase54 polo and ua 1/4 zip. Good deal for $22.50
408c5d1ba6dd1298073c1a7639158c3b.jpg

I got the same thing except the 1/4 zip is black.

I can't say that I'm crazy about a coral polo but I love the UA 1/4 zip!

Colors like that are coming back in style!

Surprise... I got a Chase 54 polo and UA 1/4 zip..
5719c1c98cebe6731fcde61a8fa6306e.jpg

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Guess I broke the UA/chase 54 trend with my first box. Got a green adidas 1/4 zip and a pair of metallic navy blue adidas climacool pants. And the good ol poker chip. Very happy with box #1. Will try and post pics once I can figure out how!

I technically have all styles, but earlier I emailed them asking for no "traditional" items, as I basically just wanted "wild and loud" and "athletic" I don't mind the jacket, it's very nice and looks super clean/sharp, I just already have a bunch of rain jackets from hockey and don't have a whole lot of 1/4 zips so I was excited for 1/4 zips...

Basically if nobody posted all of their quarter zips, especially musicmaster's (Damn you!!!! that thing is perfect!!!) I would of been perfectly happy with this box (except I'd of rather had a more flashy addidas shirt, but I'm wearing it today at work and it is comfortable as hell!
I got the gray Underarmor 1/4 zip in L, it is on the small size of L if I had to pick. Would gladly trade for your rain jacket!

image_zpspeuj6qes.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

This is my favorite of the bunch. I'm gonna be mad if I don't get the same thing!

Why would you be mad? Why would anyone be mad about what they're getting? It's all random and we knew that signing up

the more I look at the rain jacket the more I like it, it's actually a chase54 Lanier ($50 on chase 54 outlet)

First box and I gotta say I like it. Chase54 Lanier rain jacket, adidas socks, Matte Gray belt and SP4 poker chip
26d144ac336616b1daaab57aee21011f.jpg

Last edited:
First box and I gotta say I like it. Chase54 Lanier rain jacket, adidas socks, Matte Gray belt and SP4 poker chip
99ed28b020be4042efc146cf2901e553.jpg

Another box that broke the UA 1/4 zip and Chase 54 polo trend. Nice!

I received the Chase 54 rain Jacket in white and Adidas Polo in Blue. Short is awesome. Jacket is great too just wish it wasn't white. That said I think I am at 8 months into my subscription and I don't see myself cancelling at all. Yeah occasionally the box is ho him but I always feel like I get my $45 worth especially when I factor in that I don't have to spend the time shopping around, I get brands I have never would have looked for but are top notch and the excitement of "Christmas every month"

Becoming a huge fan of Chase54, Deveroux and Linksoul.

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk

Just got a mint colored chase54 polo and the grey UA 1/4 zip. Finally the much needed cold gear I was hoping for. In for another month.

I think I got USPS'd. Shipping says the package was delivered. My mailbox had a package for my neighbor. I can only hope he got my package and that it makes its way to me.

Traditional Style - UA 1/4 Zip and full button up Chase 54 shirt. Not sure I'm feeling the full button shirt-- I thought only bowlers wore these?

Last edited by a moderator:
the full button style is where it's at right now

I got a blackish UA 1/4 zip and chase 45 green polo. I am torn on wether or not to cancel, the closet is getting full

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Traditional Style - UA 1/4 Zip and full button up Chase 54 shirt. Not sure I'm feeling the full button shirt-- I thought only bowlers wore these?

There is a thread set up for trading/selling short par 4 stuff and I would be interested in the full button down if you don't want it!

Back