NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boom!!! My Sabers with the early lead!!!

I love Buffalo!!!
I knew it! That jersey just looks right, much better than the previous one :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

A used diaper looked better than the other one. I know a guy who had twins and I'm sure he would agree.

Hartnell with the 5 minute major boarding penalty.

You want a selfie in one of those Red beauties don't you...

The Canucks are unwatchably crappy. If my golf swing was a hockey team, it would be the Casucks.

Only Flyers Habs for this guy

Hartnell with the 5 minute major boarding penalty.

Which I'm iffy on. Guy doesn't go down, it's not even a penalty. Never want to see a guy go down, ever, I'm not that kind of guy...but if the same play he stays up it doesn't even get anything, it can't be a major if he does. 2 mins I'd understand.

Which I'm iffy on. Guy doesn't go down, it's not even a penalty. Never want to see a guy go down, ever, I'm not that kind of guy...but if the same play he stays up it doesn't even get anything, it can't be a major if he does. 2 mins I'd understand.

It wasn't hard enough to be a major. There's a reason why boarding is a two minute minor.

To be honest, I didn't see it. Following the gamecast on my phone. Who was the hit on and was it one of those plays the guy turns his back at the last second?

NHL 2015-2016 Season

To be honest, I didn't see it. Following the gamecast on my phone. Who was the hit on and was it one of those plays the guy turns his back at the last second?

No, can't remember who it was on but it was a pretty big guy, and it's just one of those plays where they are both going for it and both kinda get to the boards at the same time. Probably happens 10-20 times a game with no call because it's just kinda part of it. No doubt the Sabers guys numbers were showing, but it wasn't a big hit at all. His head just ended up hitting the glass weird.

See...that's boarding. Not what happened with hartnell.

This 3v3 OT is damn entertaining I have to admit that

Wow what a finish in Montreal

See...that's boarding. Not what happened with hartnell.
Yeah, Jenner plays hard but that was kinda over the line.

Big 4-0 shutout win for the Sabres. Lehner has looked good the last couple games.

The Canucks are unwatchably crappy. If my golf swing was a hockey team, it would be the Casucks.

Mine would be the Oilers. Lot's of potential but too stupid to know how to use it. hahahaha

Yeah, Jenner plays hard but that was kinda over the line.

Big 4-0 shutout win for the Sabres. Lehner has looked good the last couple games.

Yes!!! We won Moose and with a big shut out from our boy Lehner.

Yes!!! We won Moose and with a big shut out from our boy Lehner.
And he wanted to fight JJ, but Jack saw those crazy eyes and hightailed it outta there.

And he wanted to fight JJ, but Jack saw those crazy eyes and hightailed it outta there.

Lol a skater fighting a goalie is asking to get targeted the rest of your career. Glad he was smarter than that. Should have pulled a Roy v Hasek and had Korp skate down to fight him.

Lol a skater fighting a goalie is asking to get targeted the rest of your career. Glad he was smarter than that. Should have pulled a Roy v Hasek and had Korp skate down to fight him.
I guess Lehner is a little nuts and he's a monster, 6'5"/240. Ray and Peters were talking on the radio and were saying they wouldn't even fight him, lol!

I guess Lehner is a little nuts and he's a monster, 6'5"/240. Ray and Peters were talking on the radio and were saying they wouldn't even fight him, lol!

True fact: all goalies are nuts.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

True fact: all goalies are nuts.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Amazing how true this is and at every level. Just a different breed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back