Callaway Ball Blitz

j_sizzle9

Hosel Rocket
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
6-8ish
So...my pro at my club invited me to Callaway Ball Blitz this coming Thursday. Anyone attended one yet? Tips on what to expect?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So...my pro at my club invited me to Callaway Ball Blitz this coming Thursday. Anyone attended one yet? Tips on what to expect?

Ugh So jealous. O.K. Back to your regular scheduled programming.

That sounds awesome! Definitely let us know how it goes.

Never heard of it but sounds very cool. Have fun and let us know what it is all about.

I’ve never heard of such a thing, sounds interesting though!

Never heard of it but sounds very cool. Have fun and let us know what it is all about.

It’s a full tour doing ball fittings, etc. lots of major cities getting “blitzed”.

It’s a full tour doing ball fittings, etc. lots of major cities getting “blitzed”.
I would assume Mr. Finley knows a LOT about this then.

Sounds fun!

Is it Ball Blitz or Ball Speed Blitz? I thought I heard it was going to be called the latter so I'm curious.

That sounds awesome! Definitely let us know how it goes.

Will do. I am looking forward to it. I’ll try and get some pics and videos and fill you guys in on what is going in. Seems like this might be one of the first this year.

I would assume Mr. Finley knows a LOT about this then.

Yes. They have a pretty solid crew hitting the different cities.

Sounds fun!

Is it Ball Blitz or Ball Speed Blitz? I thought I heard it was going to be called the latter so I'm curious.

You are correct. It is Ball Speed Blitz. Sorry for the mistake in the thread title.

Yes. They have a pretty solid crew hitting the different cities.

@JB it doesn’t really seem like it is being advertised? Must be small group/invite only? Any thoughts?

I haven’t been able to track down a list of cities or even some type of agenda of what to expect.

This is actually a pretty brilliant move on their part, and I’m sure they’ll have some cool content from each.

Any details ... Call me intrigued.

Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using Tapatalk

@JB it doesn’t really seem like it is being advertised? Must be small group/invite only? Any thoughts?

I haven’t been able to track down a list of cities or even some type of agenda of what to expect.

Callaway will call the 2019 tour "Ball Speed Blitz" As I understand it, it's a multiple city tour Callaway does to introduce their "Green Grass Pro Shops" to the 2019 line up.
Somewhat similar to the "Rogue Tour" they did last year.

You are correct. It is Ball Speed Blitz. Sorry for the mistake in the thread title.
No apology necessary. I just wanted to confirm...so thanks for that!

Sounds similar to what Bridgestone used to do to some capacity.

Edit: based on agenda below not white the same more like rogue tour.

Last edited:

I’m hoping they make a stop close to me. Would be fun to get a ball fitting done.

I will update this thread during and after the event on Thursday PM.

The limited agenda I got from my pro was as follows:
1-3pm product intro
3-5pm on course training
5-6pm cocktail hour

Any event with a cocktail hour has me intrigued!

I went to the “Rogue Trip” last year when it came to Nashville. @HuddieJ & I are looking forward to this year’s “Ball Speed Blitz” in Nashville on 3/14...

IMG_5286.jpg

Just getting started and this was waiting for everyone!

That is a nice hat. Have fun!

IMG_5288.jpg

Mr. Finley dropping knowledge bombs!

Didn’t realize the flash face is a completely different face on the SZ and standard.

Back