one of the biggest reasons golf is so hard....

Great thread. Love hearing thoughts from different people. Golf is such an unnatural motion. I never got better until I took a series of lessons over a two year period. Some people are just more gifted than others and can build a swing through mimicry without lessons, but I feel that is the exception rather than the rule. Lessons with directed purposeful practice....big time commitment.

Great thread. Love hearing thoughts from different people. Golf is such an unnatural motion. I never got better until I took a series of lessons over a two year period. Some people are just more gifted than others and can build a swing through mimicry without lessons, but I feel that is the exception rather than the rule. Lessons with directed purposeful practice....big time commitment.

I agree there is nothing natural about it and the further one naturally is from getting all to come together for what is required at point of contact , then the more that person struggles to do it more consistently. We are all naturally far too different and hence why so many different pieces of advice (even some contradicting) and why one thing works for one but not another and why some may never find what works best.

Back