Michigan hackers, check in here

Give me a time and number of people. And I'll call them up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1030 and 4 people. That's my take. Others?

Also, walking or riding? Make a difference to others?

I'll do whatever, just need to know if I need to throw the pushcart in the van

1030 and 4 people. That's my take. Others?

The Woodlands tomorrow at 10:30 4 people and it's cart path only.

The Woodlands tomorrow at 10:30 4 people and it's cart path only.

Cart path only? That's fine! Looks like a nice course and hopefully it's dried out a bit and we can cruise around!

Cart path only? That's fine! Looks like a nice course and hopefully it's dried out a bit and we can cruise around!

I remember playing it long time ago, when I first started golfing. If I remember correctly it was kinda tight, and it's always busy. Busy is good for a golf course means it's decent. I would normally play Fellows creek because it's 27 holes and could get out no problems when I lived over there.

I'm 50/50. Need to clear it with the wife. Tyler you and CJ in for sure?

I remember playing it long time ago, when I first started golfing. If I remember correctly it was kinda tight, and it's always busy. Busy is good for a golf course means it's decent. I would normally play Fellows creek because it's 27 holes and could get out no problems when I lived over there.

Thanks for setting it up. Hope you can make it. Hope I can too.

I'm going to be there!

Right now it's looking like I'm 60/40 in. We are doing a lot of 1s and 2s(one or two house calls) which normally means all the big stuff is up.

Nice work boys. Gonna be a little chillier than I thought tomorrow. Not supposed to be windy at least. I should know within an hour or 2 if I can make it.

Nice work boys. Gonna be a little chillier than I thought tomorrow. Not supposed to be windy at least. I should know within an hour or 2 if I can make it.
Heat is just particles moving, so in theory, we can create out own! We will be able to get around fast given everybody and their brother is probably out today in the wind.

Right now it's looking like I'm 60/40 in. We are doing a lot of 1s and 2s(one or two house calls) which normally means all the big stuff is up.

Sounds great! Any idea on price?

You guys playing tomorrow?

Heat is just particles moving, so in theory, we can create out own! We will be able to get around fast given everybody and their brother is probably out today in the wind.

Im in for tomorrow. Lets do it.

Excellent. I'm sure our cap would be proud of the work we will be putting in.

Yes sir. We got birdies to make. Going low.

You guys have 4 yet?

We have 3 confirmed and jspangs is 60/40 as of his last post. I'm sure they wouldn't mind a 5some as I'd imagine the course won't be terribly full. If they do, we will blame it on your education in Ohio.

We have 3 confirmed and jspangs is 60/40 as of his last post. I'm sure they wouldn't mind a 5some as I'd imagine the course won't be terribly full. If they do, we will blame it on your education in Ohio.

that works for me, everyone knows I rode the short bus to school. Let you guys know in a bit if I can make it. Sounds promising tho.

I just put some work in while out of town. Top Golf is awesome, expensive but a lot of fun even without your own clubs. Have fun tomorrow boys I expect a full report! ?

a2d2ec96d5aac558728c8e2da6b029eb.jpg

Captains escaping to warmer weather. Jealous.

Back