Michigan hackers, check in here

Captains escaping to warmer weather. Jealous.

I mean you did have 60* today, what more can you ask for in February. I'm moving my status to 65/35 in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mean you did have 60* today, what more can you ask for in February. I'm moving my status to 65/35 in.

I can ask for it to not be on a weekend when I never have a day off.

I can ask for it to not be on a weekend when I never have a day off.

True, very true. Mother Nature is a B**ch.

Looks like about a 45 min drive for me. I''ll be there ready to rock unless I hear differently. See you boys for a 1030 start.

Looks like about a 45 min drive for me. I''ll be there ready to rock unless I hear differently. See you boys for a 1030 start.

Also if I remember correctly they have a grass range.

Also if I remember correctly they have a grass range.

Think it will be open? Would definitely benefit from seeing some balls go farther than 15 feet into a net.

Think it will be open? Would definitely benefit from seeing some balls go farther than 15 feet into a net.
Even hitting at Top Golf today was nice to see the ball fly, even if the back net is only 230 and not swinging with my own clubs. I have already identified a few areas to focus on.

I'd be a bit surprised if it was open, but totally guessing, have no idea. Wouldnt mind hitting 10 or 20 balls if it is. Just to loosen up a bit.

2012BFT, myself, and Stribs were taking in all the new swag at Demo days at Carl's. Even ran into musicmaster toward the end.

Even hitting at Top Golf today was nice to see the ball fly, even if the back net is only 230 and not swinging with my own clubs. I have already identified a few areas to focus on.

230... Couldn't hit that....
You said only.....

2012BFT, myself, and Stribs were taking in all the new swag at Demo days at Carl's. Even ran into musicmaster toward the end.

Sorry I couldn't make it out. Really wanted to demo some more clubs to narrow down choices for the year.

Had some unexpected work that needed to be done to the homestead with the wind and all. Hopefully they hold on for tomorrow.

I can play if you guys will have me.

I will see you guys there. 10:30 Woodlands of Van Buren?

I will see you guys there. 10:30 Woodlands of Van Buren?

Yes.
And seeing how it's probably going to be wet, and chilly. I will be in Jeans hope that don't offend....

Same here

I will be in jeans and a THP 1/4 zip.

I am no 70/30 out for tomorrow, as of right now it they are talking about sending us to Flint, yippee. I'm glad you at least have a 4some, I'll update you guys more, later tonight.

I am no 70/30 out for tomorrow, as of right now it they are talking about sending us to Flint, yippee. I'm glad you at least have a 4some, I'll update you guys more, later tonight.

Damn. Hope you can make it.

Strongly recommend some winter hats as well. Gonna be chilly. No extra strokes for wearing jeans CJ!

Hope it works out. Van Buren is on the way to Flint. For me!

Map quest says 1 hr 25 mins. So I should be there early, hopefully the range is open.

Having a Hopslam for the captain Jdtox tonight! #TeamMichigan

Playing with Spivey in Phoenix Sunday am & heading to TopGolf in Scottsdale when the sun goes down!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back