2016 Gauntlet Extra Rounds Thread

Nice! I was going to ask how but then I saw you are in CO so that makes sense. Haha

Thanks to the cattle herd that is southwest and early morning and late night flights haha

Thanks to the cattle herd that is southwest and early morning and late night flights haha
Haha. I hadn't thought about SW. May be able to do two different airlines out there and home...

Didn't you just have a new born? How in the world do you do this man !

wow

Not yet. Due yesterday. I have a great wife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man. Coming from Canada...the only decent round flights I found are about $600...and that's with connections. boo.

Man. Coming from Canada...the only decent round flights I found are about $600...and that's with connections. boo.

Best I found today from Miami was $320 but the times are awful. Decent flight times are like $450

Not yet. Due yesterday. I have a great wife.

im sorry,but this is messed up man.I don't know anyone that would possibly even think of doing this

im sorry,but this is messed up man.I don't know anyone that would possibly even think of doing this

What is your deal? Do you come here just to start trouble? What I do is my business.

What is your deal? Do you come here just to start trouble? What I do is my business.

More power to you dude! Well smoke a cigar in AZ in honor of the newborn brother!

It's looking like $250ish round trip for me from San Francisco. I'll definitely be flying in early Friday morning. The ticket price increases coming in Thursday evening. That may put the pre-event stuff in jeopardy, but as long as I'm there for the main event that's all that matters!

Looking at flights and travel plans now - things are getting very real now!

It's looking like $250ish round trip for me from San Francisco. I'll definitely be flying in early Friday morning. The ticket price increases coming in Thursday evening. That may put the pre-event stuff in jeopardy, but as long as I'm there for the main event that's all that matters!
Yeah price goes up about $100 if I want to come in on Thursday. That's alright, we will play a practice round Friday and have a blast the rest of the weekend.

For what it's worth, I'm also having a baby due in a month and my wife has also given me the green light to attend.
We can't help it if our wives/families are awwwwwsummmmm!

I got mine for $330 from Detroit. Went up $50 from when I checked last week.

Sent from my iPhone using Utest

first post updated with what people have indicated. continue to let me know so I can add and make changes as well.

first post updated with what people have indicated. continue to let me know so I can add and make changes as well.
Anyone interested in a late round Sunday?

Anyone interested in a late round Sunday?

Not sure there will be much time after the event but we don't know the time or anything like that yet.

Hey Fup, there's a chance I'll be coming in Thursday night now so I'll be in for Desert Forest in the AM if there's still room.

Last edited:
Anyone want to play Thursday?

Anyone want to play Thursday?

I'm coming in early Thursday so I would be in for a Thursday round.

For those looking for Thursday rounds let me know what time and I will work up some options.

Hey Fup, there's a chance I'll be coming in Thursday night now so I'll be in for Desert Forest in the AM if there's still room.

I'll put you down for now.

I'll most likely play both.

AM and PM that is.

Back