Live Update Thread - 2016 THP Kickoff Classic Sponsored By Kentwool

Mojo and chumpfries vs icey and just hacking

Match 6
Mojo & ChumpFries vs Icey & JustHacking

There are some really good matches tomorrow. Gonna be a nail biter!

A lot of points up for grabs tomorrow.

Is the course Bermuda with Rye overseed on the fairways or just bent that can handle the winter without going dormant?

I'm keeping an eye on my bag tomorrow so Mike Dean doesn't take my clubs #ExtraSwag

Is the course Bermuda with Rye overseed on the fairways or just bent that can handle the winter without going dormant?

Probably Bermuda with rye overseed. Photos from the rough today looked like dormant Bermuda, and I don't know how well bent would like Alabama heat

Awesome pairings!

Dinner menu:

5987dd801ce3fbac0dcfc7a1930a9fca.jpg

Looking forward to our match with Toad and Dawgdaddy

Some good looking pairings being announced

Alright Johnny/Courtney lets do this Hack. So are we IceyHacking or JustShanks

7d028c3d9cef71c19936fdee077980f2.jpg

Pairings for tomorrow!!

Tough matchups there, should be some great matches to follow along with!

Probably Bermuda with rye overseed. Photos from the rough today looked like dormant Bermuda, and I don't know how well bent would like Alabama heat
This northerner was a big fan of putting on bent today

Alright Johnny/Courtney lets do this Hack. So are we IceyHacking or JustShanks

I don't use the S word so IceyHacking will have to do. You will have a blast with Team MoFries. Let's do this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You'd love the debt grass greens we putted today! So smooth and true! The green side rough on the links course was suspect.

Time to go ham tomorrow. Paired up with Barry, we won't disappoint.

I don't use the S word so IceyHacking will have to do. You will have a blast with Team MoFries. Let's do this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That works for me. IceyHacking v MoFries

Going head to head with the Cookie/Jeffjohn team will be an epic slugfest

This northerner was a big fan of putting on bent today

You'd love the debt grass greens we putted today! So smooth and true! The green side rough on the links course was suspect.

No kidding, would have thought it'd not do so hot with southeast summers. That's awesome!

Sox Fan just informed us that mikedean441 is his b*tch tomorrow and doesn't have to do anything.

Mike only has a two par 3s to worry about for alt shot apparently.

I think some of the new strains handle the heat pretty well. I am about a 30 handicap when it comes to grass strain knowledge so I could be way off.

Back