Live Update Thread - 2016 THP Kickoff Classic Sponsored By Kentwool

Party out on the patio in 20?

Great round with my partner, John today. Enjoyed playing against Will and Jeremy as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great coverage today everyone! Marino Marauders have work to do!

Great job guys! Had a blast following along. Looking forward to tomorrow.

Great coverage today everyone! Marino Marauders have work to do!

We are right where we want to be!

Big props to kentwool, if you haven't checked out their stuff, do so, you won't regret it.

RTJ is legit. Such a great facility. Golf, hotel, food and staff have been incredible. Thanks JB, Morgan and Mike Dean!

Man what a day of golf. Ive played in a lot of events but this 4some today was one of the biggest grinds ever. I think birdies were needed to win most the holes on the front and pars on the back. Some really good golf played on a tough course. Was fitting this back and forth match ended AS. Huge thanks to Spicoli, Dawgdaddy and Tadashi for making the round so enjoyable

Great matchup with Jeffjohn and dawgdaddy. Two great guys with some solid games. Mike and I had a blast playing today!

Had an absolutely fantastic round with my paaaarrrtttnnnnnaaa amsmith61. Playing with Chump Fries and Johnny was fantastic, both of them hit some fantastic golf shots and our match came down to the wire, which was great. But it was a fantastic to share the round with those guys, i can't wait till we tee it up again.

So this is awesome.

What a great time today. Enjoyed playing with Dhartmann and Just Hacking and my partner T0AD. Dhartmann and JH did not have their best stuff but they kept it all fun with great attitudes.

The Kentwool gear is fantastic. These all wool socks are superior to the Wool/bamboo blend I have at home. Will be wearing the socks and the briefs frequently!

One of the better live threads I've read. Well done everyone

c3ca16b1067dfa172bd8b28cfed1bcf2.jpg

f06ad3f99ac3966b815f172a7c6858d1.jpg

Still working at the range

Oh MAN how I miss Guthrie's. I could use a gut box to go right now

Had a fantastic time today with Chump Fries, Johnny Mojo and my blue partner OITW. Some great shots were hit by everybody and I had a blast playing the round with each of them. The Links course was absolutely beautiful. Kentwool products are top notch and the comfort with their socks, underwear is second to none.

Thanks for the posts, fellas! I enjoyed reading through them all!

Sent From My Samsung Note 4 Using Tapatalk

Good job Wool Warriors...sleeping on the lead and have to come finish the job tomorrow!!

Awesome time today with mmaynard11, IceyShanks, and my partner brianmk24

c3ca16b1067dfa172bd8b28cfed1bcf2.jpg

You could tell somebody you know! You will be dogpiled upon your return.

e1iterate and myself came up short today but we ground as hard as we could. Mad props to Girardcorp and WillWhite. They made some clutch shots to close us out.

Guys, it was an honor and a pleasure to be a part of the group today!

Back