Help a THPer: Win a Callaway Custom Epic Flash

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
As many have heard, we have a long time THPer battling for his life and his family needs thoughts and help. There is a gofundme page that was setup by a THPer and it is amazing to see. You can find that here. https://www.gofundme.com/jason-039jake039-kunze-fund

Callaway reached out this morning and they are going to supply a Custom Epic Flash Driver to help support Jason and his family.

The highest bid will get an Epic Flash Driver with any shaft available on their website and to whatever specs they choose. Please post with your bid right in this thread and the highest bidder will win the driver with the full amount going to support his family as they work through this horrible tragedy. If you prefer anonymous, that is great too, you can send GolferGal a Private Message with your bid and we will take care of the rest.

Every little bit helps and thank you for keeping his family in your thoughts.

Callaway is fabulous. Thank you for this!

What a fantastic gesture by the folks at Callaway.

Good luck to everyone who bids on this - you'll get a fantastic driver, and help a fantastic cause.

Let's get the ball rolling with a bid of $300

This is awesome! Do we have a bid yet?

I love seeing this gesture from Callaway!

That is awesome of Callaway!

Let's move it up to $400

Awesome move by Callaway! So proud to bag clubs from such a class company!

Going to bump this one up to $500

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well done Callaway and THP.

Going to bump this one up to $500

Especially since you just bought a custom, you are awesome.

$1,000 to help OUR guy!

Amazing gesture! You are the leader in the club house.

I hope this gets blown out of the water! Jake is such a special guy and everyone here at THP knows that. I’ve only known him personally for 1 year but literally texting the guy weekly. He has made such a huge impact on me in a very short period of time.

This just made me tear up a little. Thank you Callaway for always being so awesome and thank you to the bidders.

Incredible gesture. Truly amazing.

This is awesome!

Incredible gesture by an incredible company.

Amazing gesture by THP and Callaway......

My man Sizzle just had a baby and throws down the gauntlet......the power of THP at its finest.

Back