Build Your Dream Club Building Center

Love some of the thoughts. Keep them coming.

Ooh. Will have to get my catalogs out tomorrow:

I'll reserve this spot for my entry...

First and foremost, I go back to my first piece of clubmaking equipment that I fell in love with:
True_Blue_Loft_Lie_540x.jpg

https://mr3golfdesigns.com/collections/golf-gauges/products/true-blue-loft-lie - $1,250

Last edited:
Mitchell Tour Gauge Putter Bending Machine with floorstand $1430
Mitchell Tour Gauge Irons Machine with floorstand $1540
Mitchell Adjustable Golf Club Bending Bar $175
Mitchell Adjustable Putter Bending Bar $160
Roberts Shaft Puller $150
Golfworks Shaft Cutter and Belt Sander with stand $340
Clubmakers Universal Vice $110
Golfworks Premium Swing Weight Scale $200

Total of above items come to $4105. The remaining money would be spent on supplies such as 48" ruler, grip tape, grip solvent, epoxy, ferrules, swing weighting supplies (lead tape, tip weights, tungsten powder and corks), shafts extensions, shims, cut-off blades and sanding belts.

What is the Roberts Shaft Puller? Can't find a good link...

What is the Roberts Shaft Puller? Can't find a good link...
Got one off EBay about 5 years ago after it was recommended by another THPer. It has definitely served my purposes well. I believe it was about $130 when I bought it. It is a hydraulic puller with fitted slots for
355 - .370 shafts. If that one is not made anymore, I'm sure there are lot of very similar units out there.

Got one off EBay about 5 years ago after it was recommended by another THPer. It has definitely served my purposes well. I believe it was about $130 when I bought it. It is a hydraulic puller with fitted slots for
355 - .370 shafts. If that one is not made anymore, I'm sure there are lot of very similar units out there.

Gotcha. If what I found is right, it sounds like it's based off a hydraulic pump setup. I'll have to take a pic of mine later. I can't remember what I paid for it. I've had it since 2005ish or maybe longer. Maybe around $100 then, but likely less.

Love mine. One of the easiest and most effective units for shaft pulling.

I was looking at a 250 dollar unit that does the following:

1- Cuts shafts
2- turns ferrules
3- preps shaft tips

ec9f92727a5134d921bfa09a3bd543cd.png

All of those things I do with a dremmel (or don't do at all) and it's not all that easy.

I’m the master of the dremel, it’s not that hard, come on.

As for that unit. That’s what I have now, have had it about 6 months and love it. Make sure it’s bolted down to the surface though.

I went down a pretty big Mitchell Golf rabbit hole last night.

I went down a pretty big Mitchell Golf rabbit hole last night.

You and I both, comparing brands, getting my wants for setting up a complete shop again. Now that I am more settled and not moving every 3 years or so, I won't have to move and sell off to go over seas.

I really just desperately want a putter and iron loft/lie machine. Would be so amazing for reviews.

I really just desperately want a putter and iron loft/lie machine. Would be so amazing for reviews.

Maybe you should get one for review, to help with your reviews, and I will review your reviews. Kay?

Its amazing how looking at devices and talking to experts has me convinced at some of the items I "need".

I think the Makita is in that neighborhood of dB rating. It's so much quieter than anything else I've seen.

I just looked up the specs, and you are correct - and I was mistaken. The CA Air tools is <70db, vs the Makita which is 79db.

Does the Makita come in anything larger than 2gal? The motor will be running it constantly if you're using it for club work.

This is getting nuts. I need to be cut off haha.
I have to say that the folks at Mitchell Golf have been fantastic as have those at Golf Works.

And my enablers of Yagley, Danny Le and Michael Vrska across the board haha.

This is getting nuts. I need to be cut off haha.
I have to say that the folks at Mitchell Golf have been fantastic as have those at Golf Works.

And my enablers of Yagley, Danny Le and Michael Vrska across the board haha.

The potential for THP TV says otherwise.

So our order between multiple places came out a bit more than the exercise allowed for, but that was fun.

And I may have just ordered everything.

So our order between multiple places came out a bit more than the exercise allowed for, but that was fun.

Awesome! And, wish I lived a little closer to you lol. Gonna be a blast playing with all that stuff.

You can never have enough materials for the perfect golf shop. Not meant for GG to see, of course.

You can never have enough materials for the perfect golf shop. Not meant for GG to see, of course.

Can we get a sign made that says "No MWard's allowed" wherever this all gets constructed, please?

This was her idea. And this might still not be enough materials, right?

Digital Loft and Lie Gauge
Digital Caliper
Pro Hot Melt Kit
True Length Tipping Ruler
Auditor Shaft Torque Testing Machine
Professional Grip Station with Grip Rip
Digital Swing Weight Scale
Speed Clamp
Mitchell Digiflex 2.0 Shaft Frequency Meter
Golf Mechanix Reverse Thrust Shaft Puller
Mitchell Golf Shaft Cutting Machine and Ferrule Turning
Mitchell Golf TourGauge Digital Loft/Lie Bending Machine