Live Update Thread - 2016 THP Kickoff Classic Sponsored By Kentwool

Some real clutch playing there at the end it seemed. Good show everyone!

Great job fellas...need to figure out the live scoring on a pc since I have android. Well done to both teams...keep the push on Warriors!

Part putt on 18..Able to drain it for the win. AMTW16 win 1 up.

Way to go AY AY Ron!

Love the Gamebook app live update! Makes it so cool to follow along. Well down everyone & good luck tomorrow!

Way to grind it out guys!

It was a blast to follow along, especially using the app.

Great job fellas...need to figure out the live scoring on a pc since I have android. Well done to both teams...keep the push on Warriors!
If your "friend" is on the course (for example Panda today) just follow his game on your droid. Worked great on my G3 though I was on my PC as well

If your "friend" is on the course (for example Panda today) just follow his game on your droid. Worked great on my G3 though I was on my PC as well
Thanks...not compatible with note 5
What a great time following and catching up. ..well done guys. Tomorrow will be great!
Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Great golf today and fun to catch up on the action. Good job guys.

Looks like a shootout going into tomorrow. A two point lead can disappear real fast!

Waiting for the final group now. What a day this is Ben!

23e9ab40a83f3b21925b6c852823f784.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ditto on DufferToo's comment. This was TONS of fun to follow. Great job guys!!!

Great job with the thread guys! The leader board on the app was awesome too!

Thanks...not compatible with note 5
What a great time following and catching up. ..well done guys. Tomorrow will be great!
Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Hmm, worked on both Droid v5.1 and VZW just pushed out Marshmallow yesterday and it still works (I was worried). I hope you can find a workaround.

The live scoring was awesome! Nicely don't with the updates guys!! Man I wish I was there!

This has been a lot of fun to follow. Real easy keeping track of the scores with GameBook. Looks like my future RR teammate Brianmk24 is already in mid-season form!

MM with strategy session for tomorrow's pairings!
aaae8c5c9b0fb18d04442accc428020f.jpg

In case somebody missed it THP is available to "friend" on the Gamebook app to make it easier to find the round tomorrow.

bcb64482f7dc5d9053d74a1a184a99ae.jpg

Marauders working strategery for tomorrow.

This thread has keep me alive at this couples baby shower, that and beer. Going to be a great finish tomorrow.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

After installing a bathroom faucet on a 55 degree February day in Chicago caught up with this and so jealous. This looks like so much fun to be at. Hoping to get into an event this year! Have fun guys.

Had an amazing day out on the course. Headed to the range for a little practice before dinner.

Just_Hacking found your bunker Johnny Mojo. I got out of it!
674bbb1f7ce1f9182323b1663c6b9ac9.jpg
43488ed69b78fbd355bb36b1009ffbe3.jpg

This has been a lot of fun to follow. Real easy keeping track of the scores with GameBook. Looks like my future RR teammate Brianmk24 is already in mid-season form!
I had a great partner with me today and I will for RR too!

Great job guys. It was a lot of fun to follow along with gamebook. Looking forward to seeing who can get the W tomorrow.

I left my stainless steel tumbler at the course, but one of the attendants gave it to someone in our group. If you will shoot me a PM so that I can retrieve it I would appreciate it.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Back