Live Update Thread - 2016 THP Kickoff Classic Sponsored By Kentwool

Going to be an exciting day tomorrow on the links, some new pairings, and a new course and formats. I cannot wait!

c8d323709a04e72561adb9a0bb7bf524.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Molten Lava Cake, without question.

I'm finally all caught up! Nice playing today guys, excited to follow along tomorrow.

Alright, it's 5:32, where is everyone? #LobbyCoffee

tapt

Yesterday was about as much fun as one should have on a golf course. Hell this weekend has been a freak'n blast. Everyone that came, the golf, the jokes, the laughs and everyone just sharing in the moments. The live scoring, the updating and responses from the forum have added another exciting layer to this event.

Today is another day of great formats with best ball and alternate shot. Two of my favorite formats. We are on the lakes course today. Very similar layout to yesterday with elevation changes and huge green complexes. We will have live scoring and updating again today. And we will have a freak'n good ole time.

Thanks again to Kentwool for the socks, underwear and for being a part of the first ever #thpkickoffclassic. Their socks kind of blew everyone away as did the underwear. Can't say I've heard talk of comfort so much at a golf event or ever!

Thank you to The GrandNational golf courses and Marriott hotel. Such a fine destination for golf or the family. It really has added a positive element to the entire event.

Soon we will be gathered on the range preparing for the final day. Separated by two points, we will settle this on the golf course and I have a feeling this will go the distance. Today is going to be all types of fun!!!

Good morning fellas. Today is the day. One team will win HOF, one person in that team will win MVP and Golden Ticket. And the winning captain a spot in Cup or Vegas.

Can't wait to tee it up with Just for some IceyHacking. Team MoFries lets have some fun.

The lakes course had some awesome views on Friday. Can't wait to see them again.

#1 tee shot to start it all off. Now we go left there, right???

About 2.5 hours till tee time, saying I'm excited would be an understatement.

Final round, Masters green and yellow socks, team is one point down, playing the course that hosts he Barbasol, and to play with THPers, it definitely doesn't get any better than this.

Today's scripting! Ready for Masters green on Sunday!
d853d5b9145cf20f4b8f994121427387.jpg

So do i actually have to bring clubs with me today?

Ok got it
Driver
And i belive 5 iron ish.
Suppose ill bring a putter for show.
See u boys in a bit

Live Update Thread - 2016 THP Kickoff Classic Sponsored By Kentwool

Welcome to day 2. Range time soon
4a1bc0bc74f2762e03d4471e257b8fb8.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good morning THP!!!

Time to sober up and hit the range, all the marbles are on the line - let's put on an EFFIN show!

Day 2 Scripting..

71bf89fe81f2750f7ccce51832a0db1f.jpg

Day two and ready to get it on! Looking to bring home a win for war! Teeing it up with Team Icey Hacking will be a blast

Final Round Scripting:

59e7dcf07870532a7267307380aca56c.jpg

Dude...do you have a green driver head today too?

Play well today guys lots of fun following along

Good luck guys!

Following the leaderboard was so much fun yesterday. Stay tuned today and he matched come down the stretch.

Back